Netflix and Peanut Butter

It had been a few days since our little 'chat' in the hallway. And ever since then Jonas has been avoiding me at all costs. Every time I walked in the room he made an excuse to leave, whenever I looked at him, I'd catch him staring at me but he'd look away. I didn't know what was wrong with him and as much as I hated him, I missed him equally.

Benji and I had been spending everyday together, we had gone out a few times but we mostly hung out at my place, cuddling on the couch and watching Netflix. We had just finished the whole 'House of Cards' series and it was my turn to pick.

"Benji you said I could pick this time!" I whine as he scrolls through the tv shows.

"I know I know here" he says handing me the remote.

"Yay! Thank you!" I say kissing him on the cheek.

He smiles at me and swings his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I loved how warm he was. I snuggle closer to him and pull the blanket tighter over my body as I continue to scroll.

"Aha!" I say finally finding something of interest.

"Pretty little liars? Really? Come on Lace, everyone knows who A is."

"I know but this show is amazing! It's filled with drama, mystery, suspense and romance!"

He chuckles at me.

"You've already seen every episode Lacey"

I roll my eyes and puff.

"Fine I'll find something else"

I continue to scroll and scroll until eventually giving up and moving to the movie section.

"Okay I'll give you two choices. Moana or Boss Baby?"

"Hmmm" he says

"Let's go with Moana."

I hit play and lay my head on his shoulder.

>>>>>>>>

"You know I've decided. I want a Pua toy." I say popping a grape in my mouth.

"How about this. For our date I'll take you to a Disney store and let you pick out whatever your little heart desires"

"That would be amazing! And I think you'd take the number one spot of the best boyfriend list"

He smiles at me and inches closer.

"What're you doing?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just standing here" he says taking another step.

"Benji don't you dare try anything" I warn

He laughs.

"I promise I won't try anything Lace."

I glare at him as he inches forward again. I had been sitting on the counter in the kitchen eating grapes while Benji was making us lunch, grilled cheese sandwiches. He continues to step closer until he's in between my legs.

"Hi" he tells me

I chuckle

"Hello Sir Benjamin, can I help you with something?"

"I'd like a kiss from the fair lady"

"Hmm she's not feeling very generous today. You'll have to work for that kiss"

His eyes widen.

"Oh come on! I made you lunch.." he says sticking out his bottom lip.

I can't help but laugh at him.