Lullabies

*LACEY*

This was not good, Jonas was fuming and I had no idea on how to calm him down, normally it would be drinking but since the accident, that hasn't been the case.

Spencer had left the room and Jonas and I just stood in a silence after hearing the news about Benji and Victoria. I knew I should've been pissed at him but I wasn't. I was pissed at her for hurting Jonas, he didn't deserve it.

"Jonas? Are you okay?" I ask quietly

That was a stupid question. Of course he wasn't ok.

He looks at me and a small smile comes across his lips.

"I'm fine lulu. It's actually a good thing because now, I can dump her sorry ass."

I knew he was serious and it made me uncomfortable. I didn't know how everything was going to pan out and I didn't want to know.

Sensing that I was feeling uneasy Jonas grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together before laying on the bed and pulling me with him. I laid my head on his shoulder as he traced circles on my palm with his thumb.

"Jonas?"

"Yeah baby?"

"What's going to happen now? I mean what are you going to do about Vikki? Or what am I going to do about Benji? I don't want to get in the middle of anyone's relationships. Benji is my best friend and your brother."

"Aren't you mad at him for cheating on you?"

"Well I'm not mad but I'm not happy either. It sucks knowing that the person that you thought cared for you doesn't. That is was so easy for them to abandon you and give up on you. It makes you feel like you should've done more or been better."

Yes what I said had a double meaning. I wasn't just talking about Benji. And I knew Jonas picked up on it because of the way his body tenses up next to me. I felt a little guilty.

"I'm sorry lulu." He says with his voice in a whisper.

I prop myself up on my elbow and look at his face.

"Don't be sorry Jonas. It's in the past."

He turns his head to look at me.

"You're so beautiful Lacey"

I feel myself blushing. I try to hide my face but Jonas takes his free hand and wraps it around the nape of my neck making me look at him.

"I'm really am sorry I hurt you, I promise that I won't do it again lulu"

The sincerity in his voice melted me. He showed me how he truly felt and I knew what he was saying wasn't a lie. I knew as soon as he told me. I couldn't be mad at him anymore, even if I was for so long.

"I know" I whisper

A small smile appears on his lips before he pulls my face down to meet his and locks his lips on mine. The feel of his warm, soft lips on mine just made sense. It worked. We worked. And god I was so happy. He made me so happy. So truly happy. So when he pulled away and broke the kiss my joy plummeted.

"Come on I got a surprise for you" he says getting out of the bed.

I quickly follow after him and when I catch up he grabs my hand and leads me into his room. Once inside I got really upset.

Vikki's stuff was everywhere, it had taken over the room. It was disgusting. I look around slowly trying to find something that wasn't hers but I couldn't.

"Okay stay here and I'll be right back"

He quickly rushes out of the room. I decide to take my chance and look around, still hoping to find anything that wasn't a girl item.

I stumble upon a notebook on the desk that had a bunch of drawings on the cover, it had graffiti and skulls and knives drawn all over it, I knew it was his. I open it and scan through the pages. It was filled with songs and poems.

They were beautifully written, I was actually shocked that Jonas wrote at all, it didn't seem like his thing. I continue to scan until I come across a song that was called 'Lacey'

I jump when I hear the door shut behind me. I quickly turn around. Jonas has a huge smile on his face and his hands behind his back.

"Okay close your eyes"

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Come on lulu don't you trust me?"

"Last time you asked me that you put a frog in my bed"

He chuckles slightly thinking about the memory.

"I promise this'll be good. No frogs involved. Scouts honor"

I close my eyes.

"Now hold out your hand"

I extend my arm and hold out my hand.

I hear clinking and feel a cold metal on my wrist, accompanied by the warm touch of his hands.

"Okay open"

I slowly open my eyes and look down at my wrist to see a beautiful charm bracelet.

"Oh Jonas. It's beautiful"

His smile gets even wider.

"I had it made special for you, each charm is something that represents you."

I examine each individual charm on my wrist carefully. There was so much detail that he had put into this bracelet. It had an apple, a caterpillar, a book, a camera, and so many more.

"Thank you Jonas. I won't ever take it off"

He smiles as he leans down to kiss me, when he pulls away his gaze is averted to the notebook I was looking at, I had left it open to the song.

"You weren't suppose to see that"

His face crimsons as he rubs his neck.

"Why not?"

"Um just because it's not done yet, I wanted to work on it some more and give it to you before you moved away again"

"You wrote a song for me?"

He nods his head slightly.

"Yeah it's a song about you, everything I love about you"

I can't help but smile.

"Will you sing it for me?"

His eyes widen at my request.

"Please?" I say sticking out my bottom lip

He stares at me with wide eyes before letting out a heavy sigh and grabbing his guitar, which was propped up against the desk.

He sits on the bed and pats the spot in front of him. I sit and cross my legs never taking my eyes off of him. He tunes his guitar for a while before expertly placing his hands on the strings.

"Now don't laugh, it's still a work in progress"

"Scouts honor"

He chuckles at me and then starts to play. The music that filled the room was beautiful, it was so romantic. He takes his eyes away from me as he builds the music up, and then he starts to sing. His voice was amazing. It dropped at all the right times and got raspy and gravelly when he sang the chorus. His voice was filled with emotion, with passion. And I was captivated.

As the song draws to a close he lets out a breath and puts his guitar down. He was so nervous, it was cute.

"So what do you think?"

What did I think? It was amazing, incredible. No one had ever done anything like that for me before, it made me like him ever more, the way he sang with such emotion and love in his voice.

How could I not like it. I don't answer him with words. Instead throw myself into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck as I push my lips against his. When he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and kissed me back. I knew that he knew my answer.