Drunken Confessions

*JONAS*

Well shit.

Now things were back to the way they were before and I hated it. It was so much easier to avoid what I felt when she hated my guts, and when she wanted nothing to do with me.

I need a drink.

I grab my car keys and head downstairs after quickly grabbing a banana off the counter and putting on my shoes. I needed to get out of here, I needed to forget.
I drive to the nearest bar and take a seat on one of the stools. Before long a blonde bartender appears in front of me.

"What's bothering you?" She asks with a southern accent

"Nothing. I just needed a drink"

She eye me wearily.

"Honey I've been working bars for the longest time I can always tell when something's bothering someone. There is no reason a good looking guy like you should be sulking at a bar"

"I'm not sulking" I grumble

She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Ah it's lady problems huh?"

When I don't respond to her her face lights up.

"Let me help you out, tell me what's going on with these ladies and I'll whip you up a special drink on the house"

I sigh and rack my hands through my hair.

A few seconds later she places a glass of amber colored liquid in front of me.

"What is this?"

"Rum and Vodka, it's a house specialty"

I shrug and down the glass. It burns as it goes down my throat and instantly warms my stomach.

"Now, what's the whole situation with the girls?" She asks pouring me another glass.

I sigh before I start explaining.

"Let me just start from the beginning, it'll be easier to piece everything together on where I went wrong. Two and a half years ago I went to this Halloween party with my brother...."

>>>>>>>>>>

"And now she hates my guts" I slur.

I had finished my story after about two hours. And I had lost my mind about four drinks ago. I was hammered, the bartender had become a hydra. I was seeing three heads.

"Well honey it seems to me you went wrong when you left her. And you told her you regretted the kiss, no girl wants to hear that."

I groan and lay my head on the bar top. It's lands with a loud thud.

The bartender chuckles.

"I'm such a dumbass" I grumble

"Did you mean it? That you regretted the kiss?"

I shake my head.

"No it was the best kiss I'd ever had. It made my toes tingle"

"Well honey I think you need to tell her that"

I groan again before lifting my head of the bar top.

"It seems to me that this Lacey is the one you want to be with. And the other girl was just your way of trying to forget. And doesn't she deserve to know? Don't they both?"

I hated that she was right. Lacey deserved to know how I felt, and it was only fair to tell Vikki that it wasn't going to work. But how? How the hell could I do it?