Some R&R

"Lulu wake up" Jonas whispers in my ear.

"Wake up beautiful"

I groan and turn on my back but still keeping my eyes shut.

"Come on lulu, open your eyes"

I flutter my eyes open and rub the sleep from them.

"There you are" Jonas says with a smile.

He was such a beautiful man, and knowing he was all mine, I couldn't comprehend it. How did I get so lucky.

"What time is it?" I mumble

He lets out a deep chuckle that makes my insides melt. He always had that effect on me.

"It's 8"

I lay my head back on the pillow and close my eyes again.

"It's to early, let me sleep"

I hear shuffling and then my blankets are ripped off of me and Jonas jumps on me and starts tickling me.

"Ahhh Jonas Stop!" I scream as my eyes whip open.

"Wake up and I will" he says as he continues to torture me.

"Sto-ahhhhh- stop" I scream through the laughs.

He stops tickling me and his deep brown eyes study me. They were so bright and I knew he was happy.

"Are you awake now?" He asks with a sly smile

I nod my head.

"Good now get up, you have a busy day" he says after planting a quick kiss on my lips and jumping off of me.

"What?" I all I can manage to say

"You have a busy day so get that pretty little butt of yours up" he says to me as he starts pulling some clothes out of my closet.

"What's going on today?"

He groans and turns to face me putting his hands on his hips.

"Please just stop asking questions and trust me. It's a surprise, get up"

I loved when he became bossy and demanding.

I get up and head to my closet and join him. I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head against his back. He turns around and envelopes me in his muscular arms. I could feel the way his muscles moved and became taut through the thin fabric of his T-shirt.

"You okay?" He asks me with concern lacing his voice.

I nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck and nod my head.

"Are you sure?"

I pull away slightly and look up at him to find him looking down at me.

"Yes why?"

"Because you're not as touchy in the mornings usually. I just want to make sure you're okay."

He was right, I didn't talk to anyone let alone let anyone touch me until I had my morning coffee. Oh god what had Nova done to me.

"I'm fine Jonas I promise" I say nuzzling back into his neck.

He kisses the top of my head before pulling away and grabbing my hand.

"Wear something comfy" he says before leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Will you tell me where we're going?"

"You'll see" he says with a grin.

I just roll my eyes and grab a tank top and a pair of shorts before heading into the bathroom and quickly getting dressed. I brush my hair and let it hang down my back, and make quick work of brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I step back into my room when I'm satisfied and see Jonas laying on my bed with his ankles crossed and his arms behind his head, his attention was on the ceiling.

"Are you ready?" I ask him, causing his attention to go towards me.

A smile appears on his face and he hops off the bed, making his way towards me.

"Yes I am lulu." He says kissing my forehead.

"You'll love this surprise, trust me" he adds

"I do"

>>>>>>>>

"Jonas just tell me where we're going, we've been driving for forever!" I whine

"Patience lulu, we're almost there" he says with a chuckle.

I groan and lay my head against the back of the seat. He was so stubborn.

Finally he pulls off the road and drives up to a huge mansion. The architect was stunning, it had huge white pillars in the front and wrap around stairs that led to the white trimmed French doors. There was a sign off the the side that read:

Healing Stones Spa;
Where your mind heals

"You took me to a spa?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Well yeah, you've been through a lot and you need some time to yourself, to recoup"

"Myself? You're not coming?"

"No I have somewhere I have to be, but I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours. Just enjoy yourself"

"Oh, okay" I say defeated.

"I'm sorry lulu, I wish I could, but this appointment is really important"

"No I get it, it's fine, I just wanted to spend some time with you"

"We will later, this isn't the only thing included in your recuperation" he says with a wink.

I can't help but smile.

"Well thank you Jonas"

He smiles at me and leans across the seat to kiss my cheek.

"I'll see you in a few hours lulu, and then you'll be all mine" he says in a low husky voice.

I hide the blush that fanned my cheeks by getting out of the car and heading towards the French doors.

The interior was just as stunning as the outside. The walls were pearl white and the floor was marble, the reception desk took up most of the space and behind it was a water wall. I instantly felt relaxed.

"Hello welcome to healing stones spa" a tall, blonde girl says with a smile

"Uh hi" I say embarrassed.

I didn't know why I was so embarrassed, maybe it was because I was in a tank top and shorts, I felt underdressed this place was fancy.

"Name?"

"Um Lacey Wright"

"Ahh yes, we have you scheduled for the ultimate package today."

"What's included in that?"

"Mani-Pedis, a 60 minute massage, a facial, 30 minutes in the steam room, 30 minutes in the mud room, a seaweed wrap, a tan, hair and makeup services and a full waxing session"

My eyes widen as she continues to list the services. Jonas really went all out.

"Wow"

"The man that set up the appointment for you was adamant you get the best of the best" she says with a smile

I can't help the blush.

"If you'll follow me this way, I can take you to the locker room where you can store your belongings and help yourself to the complimentary drinks"

The last surprise I had gotten resulted in a broken heart and a miserable life. I didn't like surprises after that one, but this one wasn't to bad. I had to give him credit, he really went all out.