Repercussions

I wake up in my bed. I didn't know how I got here but I honestly didn't care. What I cared about was how hungry I was. I glance at the clock.

11:57 am

Good lord, I slept a long time. I stretch and push the blankets off of myself before heading to the bathroom. I quickly brush my hair and put it in a high pony tail before scrubbing all the makeup off of my face from last night. It wasn't a pretty sight. After cleaning my face I put my glasses on and brush my teeth.

My outfit today was simple. Baggy sweatpants and a tank top. I wasn't in the mood after what happened last night. I grab my phone and check the messages i had gotten.

Queen 👑- Hey, hope you're feeling better this morning, text me when you wake up.

April- Let me know if you need anything Lace.

Wes- I'm free today if you need company..

Bryce- Sid and I are picking up some things for you, what's your favorite color?

Drew- Hey Lacey, Micheal said hi, and he hopes you're ok. I do too. Feel better.

After responding to all my messages I leave my room to get food because I was starving. Once I reach the kitchen Spencer and Jonas both turn their attention to me. Spencer shoots out of his seat and rushes over to me, Jonas straightens his stance and starts walking over but stops himself.

"Lace are you okay? Nova told me what happened last night."

"Yeah I'm fine spence"

He hangs his head.

"I shouldn't have let you go Lace"

I hated that he felt guilty.

"Hey what happened wasn't your fault spence."

"I'm supposed to be looking out for you and protecting you."

"You always have, ever since we were younger. You'll always be my hero spence. My Superman"

He smiles at me before hugging me.

"Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast."

"I'm starving"

Spencer smiles at me again before heading into the kitchen and taking out pans. I head to the bar top and sit on a stool, Jonas was leaning on the counter across from me with his arms folded and a disturbing look on his face.

I catch myself checking him out, my eyes trailed from his face down his body and back up until they land on his eyes. His normally deep brown eyes had become darker, almost black, his face was tight and his jaw was clenched. When he matches my gaze his face softens and his eyes brighten softly.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks in a low voice.

I knew he still cared and I knew he probably hated that he couldn't hold me right now. Hell I hated that I wasn't in his arms.

I slowly nod my head.

"I will be" I answer in a whisper

He takes his gaze away from he and hangs his head.

"I shouldn't have left, god I'm such a dumbass."

I furrow my eyebrows. I was confused. He was there? I didn't see him..

"Wait you never should've left?"

His face turns red.

"Jonas.."

He lets out a deep breath and gazes at me again.

"I followed you last night, I wanted to make sure you'd be okay."