Monday Blues

I'm awoken by the nonstop ringing of my alarm. I groan as I reach to shut it off. Jonas groans behind me and tightens his grip on me.

"Nooo don't go" he grumbles

I laugh as he nuzzles his face into my back.

"Jonas let me go. I have to get ready for school."

"Can I get a kiss first?"

"No Jonas, let me up. I need your help picking out an outfit"

"Ugh Fine" he groans removing his arm, and rolling onto his back.

I throw the covers off of me and drag myself out of bed and over to the closet.

"Okay so I have two outfits picked out, I just need your opinion on which one looks better on me"

Jonas props up on one of his elbows while laying on his side and his head resting in his hand.

"Option A, a over sized cable knit sweater, leggings, and uggs." I say holding up the clothes to my body

"Or option B, a dress, a long cardigan, and combat boots."

Jonas scans over the clothes.

"I don't like either" he finally says.

"What? Why?" I ask dropping my arms

He gets off the bed and slowly makes his way over to me, before putting his hands on my waist and leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"Because, you'll look so sexy that nobody will be able to keep their eyes off of you"

My face heats up as he pulls away and looks at me, never removing his hands.

"And we can't have that, because I'll have to beat the shit out of anyone who touches, looks, or thinks about my girl"

I roll my eyes.

"Please Jonas, nobody will look trust me."

Jonas raises an eyebrow at me.

"Please just help me, if you don't I'll go wake Spencer up!"

"No fine okay, I yield. Geez lulu."

I chuckle at him.

"Option A" he says finally

I squeal and wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you!" I say before kissing his cheek and running into the bathroom with my clothes.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth and hair, I strip out of my pjs and slide into my new clothes. I quickly add some light makeup and put on some mascara, before putting my hair up in a ponytail and pulling some tendrils out to hang in the front. I quickly curl some pieces of my hair and put my glasses on before walking back out into my bedroom.

Jonas was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head and his chest and abs fully displayed for me to see. Because god forbid any boy sleeps with a shirt on.

His head turns in my direction when I shut the bathroom door. His jaw drops to the floor as he slowly sits up and his eyes rake my body.

"Damn" he says breathless

My face crimsons.

"That's it you're staying here. There's no way in hell you're going to be surrounded by a bunch of hormonal teenage boys dressed like that."

"I'll have Nova to look out for me, I'll be fine."

"It's not you I'm worried about babe. It's the hormonal teenage boys"