Chapter 11: Are you excited?

Luke's P.O.V.

"Why is there a hole in my lip?" I asked Calum Monday morning. I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I noticed a small hole on my lip.

"What?" Calum asked, walking into the bathroom.

"There," I said, pointing at my lip where the hole was.

"Oh, that. You used to have a lip ring." Calum said simply, walking back out of the bathroom.

I followed him out. "Used to?" I questioned.

"Yeah...I think your ex-girlfriend made you take it out and you lost it or something. I don't know what happened to it."

"Oh..." I said, looking in the mirror and trying to imagine what I'd look like with a lip ring.

"Can I get a new one?" I asked him.

"A new lip ring? Are you sure?" Calum asked, more surprised than confused.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Uh, alright then. Let me just feed Ashley and we'll go." Calum said.

"Really? Right now?" I was surprised he was actually agreeing.

"Yeah, sure. It's not like it's my lip or anything. Besides, the old one looked good on you. You're just going to have to pay me back." Calum said, smirking at me.

"Oh yeah, how?" I asked.

"You, my friend, are going to get a job."

"What? But I thought you said-"

"Now that you're starting to get your memory back, I feel like it'd be good for you to get a job. It's something to do all day without getting bored to death. And...then you could start helping with groceries." Calum said, laughing.

"What about Ashley? Who's going to watch her all day?" I asked.

"You don't have to get a serious job, maybe just a couple of hours each day to keep you busy. I feel like it'd be good for you." Calum picked up his car keys, "Let's go then."

***

"Let me see it." Calum said, making me look away from the mirror to show him.

"Wow...you look hot." He said, making us both laugh.

"Shut up. You like Michael, remember?" I smirked at him, and he looked away, blushing.

"I'm gonna...go...walk the dog. Yeah, be right back." He stuttered, then left the room.

I laughed as I watched him walk away.

I looked back at the mirror in front of my dresser. We had just gotten back from the tattoo and piercing place, and now I was just seeing how it looked.

I had gotten a double silver lip ring, Calum told me my old one was black, so I just tried changing it up a bit.

And, in my opinin, it looked good.

I just hope Ashton will think the same.

While Calum took Ashley for a walk, I found his phone sitting on the kitchen counter.

I smirked when I realized he doesn't have a password on his phone, which will fortunately make this a lot easier.

I didn't even have to scroll at all through his contacts. Since Ashton's name started with 'A', it was right at the top.

I took out my phone, and added Ashton's number to it, then quickly turned off Calum's phone, and put it back where it was.

I brought by phone back to my room, before Calum could come back and figure out what I was doing.