Chapter 24: He is coming back right?

Just a warning, this chapter is kind of a filler to let you know what's going on with everyone. The P.O.V. will switch very often. Some parts are necessary, but others are there just so it's a decent length chapter.

Just wanted to let you know.

______________

Ashton's P.O.V.

"No." I gasped, "No, no, no." I said, picking up all the pieces of what used to be my phone.

"Dammit." I hissed, trying not to wake up my family.

As soon as Luke had hung up on me, I was overtaken with the feeling of anger and frustration, and I threw my phone at the wall.

Which was a really fucking stupid thing to do, because now I can't call Michael to tell him about Luke being drunk and with some girl, and Michael can't call me to tell me if Luke came home or not.

"Fuck." I said, gripping at my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V.

(Three days later...)

"Hey Luke?"

"Yeah?" I answered Calum.

"What do you want to do for your birthday?" He asked, and my eyes widened.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. When is that?" I asked.

"This Wednesday." He said, smiling at me.

"So...July seventeenth?"

"No, sixteenth, but you were close." He said, giving me a teasing grin.

"Well excuse me for not knowing what day it is today." I said.

"Today's Sunday. So we only have like three days to plan your party, including today. So, what do you want to do?" He asked again.

"Hm," I hummed, thinking about it. "I don't know, what would I like?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "That's why I'm asking you." He said, and I just chuckled in response. "Well...last year we went to a concert. Next year we're planning on going clubbing since you'll be turning twenty-one. Um...we could call up all your friends. Explain the car crash thing, and have each of them re-introduce themselves to you."

"I like that idea." I said, then a thought came to mind, "Will Ashton be there?"

"I don't know." Calum said, sadly. "Michael's been trying to get ahold of him for the past three days, the call has never gone through."

"It's been two weeks, right? He should be back by now. Do you think he'll be back today?" I asked, not being able to control my smile as I thought of Ashton finally coming home.

"I don't know," Calum said again.

"But....he is coming back, right?" I asked anxiously.

This time it took him longer to answer. Even though he only said, "I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's P.O.V

"What kind of food should we have?" I asked him.

"Definitely pizza. Ummm....that's it." Michael answered.

I rolled my eyes, "What if someone doesn't like pizza?"

He scoffed, "Then they won't be invited, obviously."

"You can't just do that, Michael." I said, shaking my head but not being to contain my smile.