Chapter 26: What?

Pg-13 warning.

__________

I was standing there, swaying slightly. I looked at him, who was already cleaning up trash.

"What should I dooo?" I asked, not even realising I dragged out the 'O' way longer than necessary.

"You can start moving all the gifts from the gift table." He told me, walking around another table with the garbage bag.

"Okey dokey." I said, stumbling and tripping over my own feet as I walked from where I was to the gift table.

I started moving all the gifts, baskets, and mostly cards from the table, onto the bar counter so we could clean the table and load the presents into the car.

After some amount of time, I was done moving all the gifts, baskets, and cards. Did I say that already?

"Heeeey Ash I'm done-" I turned around to look at him, expecting him to still be on the other side of the room. When I turned around, though, I was surprised to find him right behind me.

"Wooooah," I said, laughing for no reason, "You're really close." I stated randomly, though I didn't move away.

"Yeah, I know." He said, and I was too intoxicated to notice him moving forward. To notice his breath on my lips. To realise what was happening as he pressed his lips to mine.

I instantly mimicked his actions as he started moving his lips against mine. What am I thinking? Am I thinking at all? Obviously not, I knew as soon as he pushed me down on the table the gifts were on. For some reason, I didn't question it, and simply scooted back to allow him to crawl up and lay on top of me.

He started kissing me again. Desperately, fervently, excitedly. He's holding himself up above me by his elbows. His fingers running through my hair, brushing against my scalp. My hands grew a mind of their own, and tangled themselves behind his neck, towards the end of his hairline.

As we kept kissing, he took one of his hands away, putting all of his weight onto his other arm. He dragged his other hand down my chest, and then under my already ruffled shirt. I felt his long fingers travel up my torso, against my bare skin. They traveled up, and back down again. That repeated a few more time before he started unbuttoning my shirt, starting at the bottom.

I groaned, pulling away from him to breathe. He took that as the opportunity to kiss down from my lips to my neck, and from there to my shoulder. By then all the buttons of my shirt were undone, and he was starting to slide it off my shoulders. I tangled my hands in his hair as he started kissing, licking, and nipping down my chest. My shirt had fallen off my shoulders, and now the sleeves were only still covering my wrists.

He moved farther and farther down my chest, his hands tracing down my sides. When he got to the hem of my pants, he stopped with the kisses. The last thing I felt was his fingers undoing the button of my pants, when I saw the door open.

Ashton still hadn't noticed, and just kept going. I wanted to push him away after that. I wanted to scream and tell him to get off. I hadn't even realized what we were doing until then.

I heard a pair of heels clicking against the floor. Ashton didn't notice that either. Soon after that, I heard someone say in a reluctant, scared voice,

"...Luke?"

It was Rebecca's voice. I think that was what finally woke me up.

Ashton froze, and I didn't hesitate to push him off of me. He fell to the floor, and I didn't have time to think I pushed him a bit harder than necessary.