Chapter 14

"Why are we doing this again?" Inaaya asked sitting in the Jimmy Choo's store trying on a pair of black pumps. Charlotte started explaining her with a notebook in her hand, "When you said you don't want your sister to recognize you, an idea struck in her mind. Why don't we make you someone new who will treat her like she treats people? You know give her the taste of her own medicine. Plus, now that you are looking super-hot, AK will definitely come to you"

Standing in front of full length mirror, she studied herself. Charlotte made her change in yellow tube top with a sleeveless artificial white fur jacket over it and white tiered skirt. A smiled appeared on her face when she remembered the old photo of her grandmother's modelling days. Grandmother always told her that she was like her and seeing herself in mirror, she could see the resemblance. She replied still observing herself, "I don't want AK. He can go to hell"

Charlotte laughed, "Now, that's the spirit. Say this to your sister too"

Scared, she spun around saying, "What? She'll chop me into pieces and feed them to Vanilla, who doesn't eat human meat but I am sure Zara will make her eat"

Charlotte walked over to her, held her shoulders and sighed, "She doesn't know you. You look like a complete stranger. No one will recognize you because they have just seen you for like what...one day? Do you get that?"

She nodded, "But I am scared of her"

Charlotte asked returning back to the couch, "Why are you so scared of her? Did she try to murder you while you were sleeping?"

Inaaya pouted, "Not while sleeping but definitely tried to...in her words "get rid of me". She is my sister but she is not someone I want to mess with. She always gets what she wants"

She sat next Charlotte and took off the heels. She continued, "Granny said to get out all those nine years out of me but I think the anger will always be part of me. I will never be able to get it all out"

Charlotte pushed back her hair back saying, "Well, then let's use it on someone who deserves it."

Inaaya narrowed her eyes, "Were you always this screaming person?"

She shook her head laughing, "No, I have been recently watching some drama shows about revenge and other stuff"

"We need to get you some therapy" Inaaya suggested picking up another pair of heels. Scribbling something in the notebook, Charlotte asked, "What do we name you?"

Inaaya shrugged. Charlotte exclaimed, "Ashlyn"