Chapter 31

As Inaaya stepped out of the car, she was jumping with excitement. She swirled on her heels looking at Ethan, "I am so excited. When I was a kid, my dad and I used to come here to watch stars. I couldn't remember the names of stars but I made sure I knew the constellations"

He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck glancing at her, "Show off your knowledge to me then"

They entered the hall for 'Comic Secrets'. Most of the seats were vacant but had some scientists and serious people sitting in the back row with a bunch of notebooks. Ethan watched Inaaya doubting if it was a good idea to come here for a date or not but when he saw her sparkling eyes with a big grin, he sighed with relief. When he saw her observing the screen above with all the stars, her eyes were shining brighter than the stars. As they were seated on their seats, he got a call. He glimpsed at her, "It can be work. I am so sorry I have to take it"

She smilingly shook her head, "It is fine. You can take the call"

He kissed her cheek as he slipped out of the seat saying, "I'll be back"

When he left, she felt someone poke her arm from other side. She shrieked when she saw Ayaan sitting next to her. She covered her mouth and looked around checking if anyone noticed her scream. She asked turning back to him, "What the hell are you doing here? Get out of here. Right now"

He whispered, "Shush, people don't like yelling here"

In a low voice, she said, "Get out before he comes. I don't want to ruin my date. You have ruined lots of things for me, don't take away one good thing that is happening to me"

"What kind of date is this? Who has a date in planetarium?" he ignored her plea and started observing the crowd around. She rolled her eyes saying, "People who know me, know that I love this kind of stuff. I find it romantic"

He was confused. He looked at the screen and then turning to her, he shrugged, "Okay, I get it. But I don't want you to date him"

She squinted, "And why is that?"

"Because...Just...Ugh! Listen, I want to talk to you about something really important. I'll be there in your room when you return"

She wanted to yell at him but she tried to keep her voice low, "No, you doing no such thing. I don't want to talk you. Just leave before he gets back"

He smirked, "Don't worry about him. Nico is keeping him busy"

Her eyes widen, "What? What did you guys do? Please don't tell me you kidnapped him"

"We didn't do anything like that. But I'll leave when you will agree to talk to me tonight"

She was panicking. She wanted to get him out before Ethan arrives. She nodded, "Fine, now leave and let me enjoy my date"

He kissed her cheek which left her stunned, "See you tonight"

Her fingers brushed against the cheek he kissed. A small smile appeared on her face. She watched him walk out of the hall. Few minutes after he left, Ethan slipped back in his chair saying, "I don't know where people get number like that? I mean, the guy was asking me help him with his weird stuff"

She smiled as they turned their attention to screen. Her mind kept wondering what Ayaan wanted to talk about. The way he kissed her cheek was soft but rushed. She wondered how his lips will taste but as she turned to Ethan, she felt guilt over her heart.