Chapter 64

After last bell, Ethan was walking back to his car in parking lot when he felt a heavy blow in his face His glasses went shattering to the ground as Ayaan's other punch landed on his face again, opening a cut this time. Inaaya screamed for Ayaan to stop but he kept beating him. Ethan pushed him back and punched his face hard saying, "What the hell is wrong with you? Get away from me!"

Ayaan felt his nose bleeding. He wiped off the blood saying, "How dare you harm Zara? If you are such a man, then hit me back, coward."

Inaaya started pulling Ayaan back but he kept pushing towards Ethan. Inaaya stepped in front of Ayaan rigidly, saying, "Don't do this. Just stop."

Ayaan looked at her pleading eyes and took a deep breath. Knowing Ayaan won't try to harm him, she turned to Ethan saying, "You. Stay away from my sister"

Ethan couldn't understand what was happening. The pain in his jaw, the blood gushing throw his cheek, the crowd gathered around him. Nothing bothered him. He could just see that Inaaya was looking at him now. She finally noticed him. He grabbed her hands, "I am sorry for everything. Inaaya, I shouldn't have been part of her stupid plan. I love you. I love you. I still really do. Please come back to me"

Inaaya jolted his hand and stepped back shaking her head, "You disgust me Ethan. You still have a nerve to say that. I thought you would never hurt anyone, let alone a girl. I thought you loved my sister. She was falling for you. I could see that but you never did. You had a good thing going on for you but you ruined it for yourself."

Scared by the way,Ethan was looking at her, she involuntarily stepped back. He couldn't tolerate her walking away again. When she was walking back, he tried to loop her hand. As she resisted, a tear appeared in the sweater's sleeve. Ayaan lost his temper at this when he heard the tear. Then, he kept beating Ethan till the guards rushed in.