Chapter 27

Inaaya was walking down the street with Charlotte while eating mint chocolate chip ice-cream and balancing shopping bags. She asked, "Do you think it is enough? I am tired. We have been doing shopping every day for three days"

Charlotte cocked her head to side thinking, "I think it is enough. I think it is good thing that Zara destroyed all your clothes. Now, we have new and fashionable ones"

"I hate shopping" Inaaya complained. She was licking her ice-cream when she noticed someone. Giving the bags to Charlotte, she said, "I will meet you at my house. Just take these. I have some work"

Charlotte managed to carry the bags with a death glare. Inaaya pouted as Charlotte walked to her car. 

She walked in the comic books store after finishing her ice-cream. She tapped on the shoulder of the tall guy with messy light brown hair and square-shaped specs. His eyes widen as he saw her. She smiled, "You know when you ask someone out on a date, you tell them date and time also. Did you forget about me?"

He ran his hand through his hair blushing, "No, who could forget you? I just..."

She extended her hand out, "Inaaya"

He took her hand introducing, "Ethan, actually I work here and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front you by bringing you here"

She gasped, "Were you promoting your store which I mistook as asking out?"

He laughingly shook his head as she gave a small smile, "No, I was asking you out"

She looked around, "So...now that I am here..."

He nodded, "Who is your favorite superhero. We have divided section according to their names"

She followed him around as he showed her the store. They sat in a corner and read some of them, discussing who will beat who in battle. She announced, "Hulk can defeat Spiderman. I mean look at that"

He shook his head, "Just read few more pages, Spiderman definitely kicked Hulk's ass"

"What about Thor and Spiderman? Who will win?"

He stated, "It is obvious, Thor. Spiderman can dodge his attacks but that really is not fighting. Also, he is God of Thunder. He can defeat a boy from New York"

She nodded, "Good logic"

He laughed as she went back to reading the comic. As she browsed through shelves, he suggested some new comics to her. She bought some of them. As he gave her the purchased comics, he asked, "Coffee tomorrow?"

She smiled, "Definitely"

She waved at him before leaving the store. He smiled as he went back to work.