Chapter 47

Thud! Thud!

A hard book fell on the floor as Inaaya tried to get the clothes from top shelf. Ayaan came in the room asking, "What happened?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. It is nothing"

He picked the book which had 'Shakespeare's Plays' on the cover. He gave the book to her. His mind travelled back to the 'Literature Class'. He moved closer to her asking, "You don't believe that, do you?"

She asked, "What?"

"That the Prince will always choose a Princess?" he asked staring at her. She was confused but then, she remembered the conversation with Mrs. Peyton. She sighed, "Maybe"

He smiled, "Then, it is a relief that I am not a Prince"

He walked to his phone and played a song. He took her hand as he swirled her around the room. She laughed, "What are you doing?"

He replied, "I just wanted to complete the dance which you left abruptly"

They swayed slowly as their bodies obeying the lead of one another. He entwined his finger at end of her back pulling her close to him. She had her arms wrapped around his neck with her forehead against his. She said softly, "I don't want to be heart-broken again. I don't think I'll be able to handle it"

"I am not saying that I am perfect. I am definitely not the guy for you. But I will try to be the guy that deserves you. I never thought I would be a guy who will fall in love and be obsessed with just one person but with you around, I have butterflies in my stomach. I am just following my heart and I am not going anywhere. Trust me one more time?"

Her soft lips touched his. He pressed her closer as her arms pulled him in. His hands caressed her spine. She leaned in and he slipped, collapsing on the bed. They burst into laughter. She was lying on top of him and could feel movement of his chest. He started kissing her again with his hands on her waist and hers cupping his face. He rolled over as they pulled back staring at each other. Inaaya had curiosity in her eyes while Ayaan had love and passion. He whispered her name between his soft kisses up and down her neck. She felt his warm breath against her skin. She closed her eyes to savor his every touch. He could feel his greed for her growing inside him.

His eyes met Inaaya's who smiled before kissing him. She pulled back and took off her top. He unbuttoned his shirt while giving her small kisses. He craved for more. Lying on top of her, he kissed every part of her skin. He had to show her his love, he thought. Teasing her lips with his tongue, he brought down the straps of her bra.

Lying there half naked with him, she knew she wanted to be loved by him. His kisses travelled down the waist and she knew she belonged in his arms. A desire rushed inside her as she moved under him.

His hands moved against her soft skin. She was beautiful, he thought as he watched her. As he pulled down his pants and her garments, he could feel excitement and passion rushing in him. When he entered her, a slight pain stabbed into him which was sweet. He could hear her soft cries while his lips kissed the side of her face.

Their frantic movements tangled them in sheets. The storm outside was little to the storm of desire, passion and hunger inside their hearts for each other.