Chapter 19

"Okay I know I missed many school days but I don't feel so good. I think I should go back and lie down" Charlotte pouted at Inaaya who was pulling her out of the car. She placed her hands on her waist saying, "What is wrong with you? Why do you want to stay home? You have taken more than two weeks off"

She fake coughed, "I am sick"

Inaaya smiled, "Neither your mom nor I believe that anymore"

Sighing, Charlotte got out of the car. She asked, "How is school going on? Did something happen after AK knew who you are?"

"I told you last night that he didn't show up yesterday. No one knew where he was"

Charlotte jumped laughing, "Tell me again how was his face when he got to know"

Inaaya laughed, "I am not doing that again"

"Okay, fine. But before we enter the building and pretend we don't know each other, I just want to say I am proud of you"

"Why do we have to do that? You should stop watching these shows"

Charlotte laughed before running to the school gate leaving Inaaya in parking lot. She noticed a shadow behind a red convertible with black interiors. She knew it was his car. When he came forward, she took a deep breath and walked straight. He caught her and pulled her behind a blue and white truck. He had her hand in his when he said, "I wanted to say sorry to you"

"You said sorry, I didn't accept it. The conversation ends. Leave my hand now" she tried to pull her hand out of his grip. He shook his head, "You have to listen to my side too"

She had anger in her eyes, "Did you not record our conversations?"

He bowed his head, "Yes, I did but..."

"Did you not insult me in front of whole school?"

"Yes, but..."

"Did you not help my sister plan this big charade?"

"Yes, Inaaya just listen..."

"Then, there is no side to listen to" she pushed him back and walked towards the gate.