Introduction Meetings.

"Ladies, Bella's meeting in twenty. Down in the living room" Aubrey peaked her head into the attic bedroom Beca and Amy were sharing at The Bella's House.

"Sounds good chief!" Amy saluted causing Beca to chuckle. Aubrey just shook her head as she shut the door; leaving the two girls by themselves again. "So, why did you join The Bella's?" Amy asked.

"Cause, why not?" Beca shrugged it off.

"Because last time I know you hated The Bella's" Amy said. "Is it because it was the only way to get me on-"

"No!" Beca exclaimed. She didn't want Amy to think that way at all.

"That's the only reason I can think, Beca" Amy sighed.

"I joined because of, Chloe" Beca sighed and looked over at her friend who was grinning like a maniac.

"What?" Amy asked. "You serious?!"

"Yes, but shush alright? She's straight-"

"Bullshit!" Amy yelled.

"Do you not get the meaning of shush?!" Beca whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry! This is just huge. I didn't know you knew how to have crush on someone"

"It isn't a crush. Jesse encouraged me to. He probably wants me to get to know Chloe so he can get with her. So, I will just become friends with her" Beca sighed as she went back to stacking her albums on the shelf.

"Yeah, sure" Amy laughed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Beca asked. 

"You would not join to set Jesse up with Chloe. You would tell him to shut the fuck up and find his own way. Plus, it's common knowledge Bella's never, ever, never, date a Treble!"

"Common knowledge?" Beca laughed. "The only common knowledge about The Bella's is Chloe Beale. Ever since she fucked Tom, she's always been the talk of Barden"

"Beca, no" Amy sighed. 

"What?"

"Do not say that in front of her, or let alone anyone in this group!" Amy said. 

"Why? It's true. She's the 2 am, drunken night, girl" Beca said and finished putting the albums on the shelf. 

"You really think that way?" She asked with her arms folded across her chest. 

"Kind of" 

"She is so nice-"

"Okay? She can be nice, but still be that girl that never holds a relationship. You've heard who she's fucked" 

"Why does it matter? Are you scared you will catch feelings for her?"

Beca scoffed before turning her head back to Amy "No" 

"Then why does it matter how many people she's slept with? Or why she can't hold a relationship? Plus, if you think that why would you set her up with Jesse?" Amy shot the fire questions.

Beca took a deep breath. Of course she didn't think of Chloe in this light. But, she had to hold on to something that would make Beca hate Chloe. She actually was terrified of catching feelings for her. She didn't want to at all like Chloe. It would be a hopeless crush on her end because for one, Chloe was straight. Two, it was true. It was known Chloe couldn't hold a relationship down. Something Beca could surprisingly do. 

"Do not say that around Chloe or anyone else. I'm pretty sure we are a package deal and I'm only here because of you. That being said, I want to stay here. Do not fuck this up" Amy demanded of Beca in a serious tone. "I'll meet you downstairs" She added before exiting the room.