Dorms.

"Hey, Chloe here?" Beca walked into the house to see all the girls running around to get ready to leave.

"Shit, she told me to tell you she's busy tonight" Stacie sighed.

"What?" Beca asked with a snap to her voice.

"Yeah, I can't remember where she was going. Aubrey was modeling dresses for her friends wedding, so you know my mind wasn't with it. Sorry, Beca" Stacie said.

"You- It's fine" Beca sighed knowing she shouldn't get pissed. One thing that was positive out of this group was she learned a lot about controlling when she got pissed and when she didn't.

"Want to come to dinner?" Stacie asked.

"Jesse invited me to some dorm party. I'll go there" Beca shrugged. "Thanks though" She added before walking away to text Jesse.

Beca: Spot still available for that party?

Jesse: What about your essay?

Beca: Fuck it.

Jesse: Alright, come over to Treble house. Some of the guys are going so we are all walking over from here.

Beca: K.

The woman locked her phone as she walked up the rest of the stairs. She threw her bag down on the bed and decided her outfit was okay. Usually at these dorm parties it's all guys and no girls. If there was a girl, one of the guys brought her. So, she knew no girls were there to even bother impressing. So a black demin jacket that was buttoned up, black skinny jeans, and her boots would work.

"Shawshank! You coming? Chloe isn't going to be here" Amy appeared.

"Nah, Jesse invited me to this dorm party. So, I'll be there"

"Alright, be safe though. And if you bring a girl back give me a heads up-"

"Shut up" Beca rolled her eyes before walking out of the room after grabbing her wallet and phone.

"What?! More covering my ass then yours" She laughed. "See you!"

"Bye!" Beca yelled as she left.

She said a few byes as she walked out of the house to the other Bella's that she had passed. Luckily The Trebles lived right next door so she didn't have a long walk.

Beca cut through the bushes that separated both acapella houses. She brushed off some of the leaves and sticks that got attached to her shirt and pants. Her eyes looked up to see the guys that were going waiting on the porch.

"Becaw!" Jesse yelled when he saw the woman walk up.

"How much have you already had to drink?" Beca asked.

"Nothing yet. Just smoked a little with Justin earlier"

"Justin's back?" Beca asked.

"Yeah! He got back yester-"

"Beca!" Justin yelled with a laugh as he walked outside.

Justin was a tall slim guy. He had a light brown hair that was in a quiff. His outfit was a red hoodie, cargo shorts, and some high top sneakers. He had a sweet smile and was known to be an asshole, but to Beca he was like an older brother she never had.

"Justin!" Beca smiled and rushed up the porch steps to hug him. Justin was one of the people Beca was okay hugging. Mainly because Justin was like an older brother to her. "So glad you're back. Why didn't you tell me?"

"My plan was to surprise you down at the radio station, but apparently you are a Barden Bella now. I leave you to study abroad for a few months and return to this?" He laughed as he pulled away.