Tense.

Chloe had just gotten out of her English lecture when the time struck around five in the evening. She unlocked her phone; checking to see if her girlfriend had texted or not. It had been almost two weeks since they had gotten home from Chloe's parents. Beca instantly had gone to work on the mixes for The Bella's while going to her classes and lectures.

Of course, Chloe understood why Beca was so busy. She told Chloe her plan was to make about five mixes so her and Aubrey could choose from them. But at the same time, Chloe wanted her girlfriends attention already. Plus she promised a date for them to go on.

The woman sighed seeing no message, but knew Beca was probably back at the house working on a mix. So, she just decided to get them coffee and go back to the house.

As she walked, she let her eyes roam to see other couples being lovable and cuddly. Chloe smiled slightly as she thought about Beca. It felt nice and calming to her she didn't have to imagine that because she had Beca as her girlfriend. Which in her mind, that was still crazy to say.

"Evening, Chloe" Jesse greeted as she walked into the coffee shop.

"Hey, Jess" Chloe said the nickname. "Beca's and my usual please" She added.

"On it," He said as he went to make the coffee's. "So, where is Beca? Did you kidnap her from us?" He chuckled.

"No" Chloe laughed. "She is hiding away in our room working on stuff for The Bella's"

"So you ladies can lose at National's?"

"I wouldn't hold your breath" Chloe said. "Bella's are coming back even stronger this time"

"You only won because of Beca doing that Titanium solo during I Saw The Sign" Jesse said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm still surprised Aubrey let her live"

"Same here" Jesse chuckled; placing the coffee's down as Chloe handed him money for it.

"Thanks, I'm going to annoy her until she leaves her laptop for a bit" Chloe said causing Jesse to chuckle.

"Good luck!" He said after her.

"Thanks!" Chloe smiled as she left the coffee shop to walk to The Bella's house.

______________________________________

The woman got to the house and walked into the kitchen first to see Ashley and Jessica playing some board game. Amy was in the fridge; putting away groceries.

"Who went grocery shopping?" Chloe asked.

"I did, even though it was Beca's turn" Amy sighed.

"Beca never goes when it's her turn" Jessica laughed.

"The only way she would is if Chloe went" Ashley said.

"True that" Amy pointed before putting away whatever she got.

"Where is she?" Chloe asked.

"Hiding upstairs" Ashley replied.

"Show her your boobs, then maybe she will come out of hiding" Amy said.

"She came out awhile ago" Jessica snickered.

"Funny, ladies" Chloe shook her head with a slight smile as she left the room to head upstairs.

She held onto the coffees with her bag hanging on her right shoulder. Chloe was careful with going up the stairs so she didn't spill either coffee on her. At this moment, Chloe definitely cursed out having an attic bedroom because she had to go up another flight of stairs. But, finally she made it up.