Morning.

Make sure you read the ending to this one...you're not going to want to miss it lmao.

Also friendly reminder, always create something for yourself. Don't rely on creating for others. Enjoy this chapter weirdos :)

"Good morning ladies!" Chloe smiled as she was making pancakes in the kitchen.

"Hey, thought you would be at that guys place?" Aubrey asked.

"Um, no. Came home after the party last night. Has anyone seen Beca though? I need to talk to her"

"She-"

Aubrey was cut off by the front door opening and the sound of heeled boots stumbling in. The door shut and a few more steps were heard before a person walked into the kitchen. It was Beca. She looked exhausted to no end.

"Good night?" Stacie asked.

"I didn't get laid if that's what you're asking" Beca muttered.

Chloe felt a little relief from hearing that being confirmed. Which, she shouldn't. Chloe didn't want to be with a girl because last time she was, it was all for the money Chloe had.

"Then where were you?" Aubrey asked.

"Benji and I hung out at the arcade until two am. Then we went to that twenty four hour all you can eat pizza buffet and passed out at the tables after binge eating the pizza's. So the owner woke us up around five am. Then we just hung out and now I am here" Beca explained.

"Sounds lame" Stacie snickered.

"I'm going to bed-"

"It's Saturday Beca. Next weekend we leave for competition. We have rehearsals all day!" Aubrey said.

"Aub, give her a break-"

"Don't, Chloe. It's fine. I'll be there at the second part. You won't want me on no sleep"

"Fine. Point made" Aubrey said.

"Pancake?" Chloe offered.

In response Beca just gave her a look Chloe couldn't read and went to go upstairs. Chloe felt a pain shoot through her from it. It felt cold hearted and painful. Stacie and Aubrey turned slowly to Chloe when they saw the face.

"What did you do to her?" Aubrey asked.

"N-Nothing! I tried to tell her I was going to text, but my phone broke and-"

"Knock knock" Someone said as they opened the front door.

"Who is it?" Stacie asked.

"Uh, Justin!" Justin yelled.

"In here!" Chloe yelled back and he walked into the kitchen.

"Smells great in here. Benji just got back so I figured Beca is here. I need to talk to her" He said.

"Well have a pancake, but I wouldn't approach her. She hasn't slept" Chloe sighed.

"She won't answer my texts or calls. So I'll just go to her room and get her-"

"She's gay you know" Aubrey said.

"Yeah, I'm aware. I'm not into her. She's like my little sister" He laughed. "Where is she?"

"Attic room" Stacie confirmed.

"Thank you" He smiled and disappeared. 

"You know she's gay?" Chloe asked Aubrey.

"It's really not hard to tell, easy to see she has a major toner for you" Aubrey chuckled and sat across from Stacie at the table.

"A huge toner" Stacie added.