You Deserve This.

Chloe was up in the shared bedroom; packing her and Beca's bag for their Christmas break. They would be flying out to upstate New York at midnight to stay at Chloe's family's cabin. Beca had began packing, but said she had to run off to do something. Chloe then insisted that she could pack for her.

Amy was also in the bedroom packing her own bag while watching some movie that Chloe was half paying attention to. It seemed like some weird stand up comedian that Chloe didn't really understand the concept of enjoying.

"So, where did midget run off to?" Amy asked.

"Not sure, she said she would text me when she could" Chloe shrugged.

"Think it's about that date she's been promising you?" Amy smirked.

"Could be, but she's been stressed with her English paper lately" Chloe chuckled. "So, doubt it" She added.

"What did you get her for Christmas?" Amy asked.

"You know those new Beats headphones she's been on about for months?" Chloe asked. "I may or may not have had my mom pick it up for me after I ordered it from the store"

"She is going to flip" Amy laughed.

"I hope" Chloe sighed and heard her phone ding on the end table. She walked over and unlocked it to check it.

Beca: Hey Chlo, I know you're probably packing our things for the Christmas break. But, be ready by five. Don't worry, we will make our flight. Dress nicely and I'll pick you up around then.

"Oh my god" Chloe said.

"What?"

"It's the date, she told me to dress nicely and be ready by five!" Chloe grinned. "Oh my god, I only have an hour. Time is never her strong suit, but that's fine"

"I will help you!" Amy got up. "Let's get you sexied up!"

"Is sexied even a word?" Chloe asked.

"Probably not" Amy said. "But that's fine, come on!" She added.

______________________________________

"And perfect" Amy said as she finished fixing Chloe's makeup.

Chloe quickly looked in the mirror and her eyes opened wide. She did not expect Amy to do her makeup this nicely. Amy never seemed to be the person to be this good at makeup.

"Wow, Amy. This is amazing" Chloe said. "Thank you" She grinned.

"No problem"

"No offense, but how did you-"

"I grew up with multiple model step mothers that my father kept marrying and then divorcing. I learned a few tricks on makeup here and there" Amy shrugged.

"Makes sense" Chloe nodded as she got up to look at herself in the mirror.

She was in a ruby red small dress. It showed off her curves perfectly. The top part was a lace texture; showing her shoulder and collarbones slightly. Her hair was curled perfectly as her black heels gave her a few inches to her height.

"You look fine" Amy said; sensing the nerves off of Chloe.

"Why am I nervous? We've been dating for weeks" Chloe turned her head to look at Amy.

"You both never officially went on a date though and if she's telling you dress up, must be fancy" Amy said.

"Beca never does fancy" Chloe chuckled.

"Hey, if I know Beca sometimes she is full of surprises" Amy shrugged.

"Hey Chlo- Wow, someone dressed up" Aubrey said.