You.

Beca was hiding upstairs in Chloe's old high school bedroom. She was laying down on the bed; music playing from her phone. She played with the end of Chloe's hoodie sleeves; thinking about what had just happened.

She couldn't tell if it was good or bad that Chloe used her jealousy to reveal them as a couple to her family. Of course Beca didn't mind Chloe putting them out there. But, she wanted Chloe to do it on her own time. Not her own jealousy time.

"Knock knock?" The door opened slowly as a voice asked.

"What?" Beca jumped a bit as she was snapped away from her thoughts.

"People are leaving and I have a flight back to Paris" Charlie said.

Beca got up; grabbing her phone to turn the music down. She was a bit nervous that Charlie came up to Chloe's room. But, she knew at the same time that Charlie meant no harm.

"Paris huh?" Beca asked. "So you took that job?"

"Yeah," Charlie nodded. "Listen, I'm about to ask you something and you can easily tell me no"

"What?" Beca asked.

"You sure you don't want to fly to Paris with me? That job you were offered is still on the table and you won't have to be stuck here" Charlie said.

"I can't-"

"You can. You're better then any of this, Beca. I know you" Charlie cut Beca off.

Beca stood there a bit unsure of why Charlie was saying all of this. They had ended their relationship what felt like forever ago. And, Beca wasn't the same person she was years ago. Especially since she had met Chloe.

"Listen, Paris and all that. Sounds great, but as you know I'm with Chloe" Beca said.

"Which is great. Chloe is an amazing person. But, she is stuck here. Barden and The Bella's. You'll just get stuck too" Charlie pointed out.

"So?" Beca asked.

"You never wanted to be stuck. You always talked about not being stuck" She replied.

"But Chloe makes me want to be stuck if I have to" Beca said. "As long as I have her, I'll do the same day to day routine each day if I have to"

"Which I respect, but I think you're making a mistake" Charlie said.

"I'd be making a bigger mistake if I went to Paris with you, Charlie.." Beca said softly.

"You sure? I mean, come on. It's Paris. Right in the heart of it and I have a beautiful apartment. You would love it. Why does that sound bad?" Charlie tried once more.

"It has no Chloe" Beca shrugged. "It's that simple, dude" She said.

"Well, can't say I didn't try. Good luck with Chloe, I have to go" Charlie said as she left.

"Good luck in Paris" Beca said as Charlie left.

The bedroom door shut and Beca sat back onto the bed. She grabbed her phone; turning the volume to the music back up so she could lie back down and get lost in her thoughts.

Paris was a city Beca always wanted to live in. She was going to once upon a time. The woman had amazing job opportunities as a singer there and was going to share an apartment with Charlie, but then they broke up due to differences.

Beca then had started to attend Barden under her father's orders basically. He was able to pull strings and she got in basically for free. So of course she couldn't really argue that. But, she did always wonder what it would have been like in Paris. That all changed though when she met Chloe.