Switching Rooms.

So, what if I told you weirdos I found a half written Bechloe fic on my laptop and I've been working on it? It might be out earlier then the end of this one, but I'm aiming for it to be out after I end this one and work on some incompleted stories. It has so much angst in it, ugh. I think you weirdos will die from the angst honestly. Anyway, enjoy lmao.

"What's going on here?" Stacie asked as she watched Chloe and Beca carry a bin full of clothes towards the attic stairway.

"Moving into Beca's room" Chloe said.

"Do you want me to walk backwards up the stairs, Chlo?" Beca asked.

"I got it" Chloe said.

"Why are you moving into her room?" Stacie asked.

"Because, I've been busy with classes and Bella's" Chloe said.

"And that equals moving upstairs why?" Stacie asked as the two girls started to go up the stairs.

"Talk after we get this up!" Chloe said.

"Watch your step, Chloe. You're gonna fall on your ass" Beca said.

"I will not" Chloe said. "You should kiss it if I do" She winked.

"You're so weird" Beca shook her head; focusing on her steps she took.

"Almost there" Chloe said.

"How many clothes do you need in here?!" She asked.

"This is only one bin, Bec. We still have two others" She chuckled.

"Fucks sake, woman" Beca said.

"What? I like clothes" Chloe shrugged as she took the last step up and started to walk into the room.

"I see you wearing the same outfits. Some of them mine!" Beca said as she took the last few steps up into the room with Chloe.

"Over here," Chloe gestured her head over towards the closet and began to walk them over. They placed it on the floor and both stood back up with a sigh. "In my defense, your clothes are comfy"

"Yeah, totally" Beca nodded a bit out of breath.

"They are, can you send Stacie up? I'm gonna put these clothes away while you get the pizza"

"Shit, when did we order it?"

"Like a half an hour ago"

"Shit, alright. I'll be back. Don't carry anything else up" Beca said.

"Yes, Beca. I know, Beca" Chloe grinned; loving Beca's protectiveness.

"I'll be right back" Beca said as she grabbed her wallet and phone; walking out of the room.

"I'll be here!" Chloe said after her.

Not a minute later, Stacie was upstairs at Chloe's request. She had a soft smug look across her face; wondering what plan Chloe had and why the hell she was moving up into the attic.

"So, Chloe moves into Beca's room because she hasn't seen her twenty four seven. I think that spells out, Chloe wants to fuck Beca" Stacie said as she sat down at Beca's desk.

"Funny" Chloe said. "But, she is also spending the holidays with my family. So, I do have a plan" She grinned.

"Oh my god, you evil queen" Stacie said.

"I know" She smiled and did a quick small pose with her foot in the air behind her before returning to her normal stance.

"What's the plan?"