Thanksgiving.

"Thank you for helping out" Diane smiled.

"Yeah, no problem" Beca shrugged.

Chloe had gone to the bathroom real quick before her family showed up. Beca and Diane were the only two in the kitchen. Beca would be lying if she said that she wasn't nervous. Of course she was. She sucked at talking to new people.

"So, when's the wedding?" Diane asked.

"W-What?" Beca asked.

"I can tell you and Chloe are more then friends and honestly, this is the happiest I've ever seen my daughter" Diane bluntly said.

"Oh, uh.." Beca stammered; unsure what to say.

"Hey, Aunt Carol is here" Jimmy said and Diane said something about how happy she was; then disappeared from the kitchen. "You good?" Jimmy asked.

"Uh yeah, where is Chloe?" Beca asked.

"She went out to say hi to our aunt" Jimmy said.

"Alright" Beca nodded.

They heard the front door open and voices invade the home. Jimmy gestured towards the dining room and began to walk out. Beca nodded and followed him to see a woman that looked a bit like Diane standing in the dining room; laughing with Chloe.

"Jimmy!" The woman smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hi, Aunt Carol. How are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"Good, glad to be home for a bit" He replied.

"And who is this?" Carol asked.

"That's Beca" Chloe smiled as she said the name; walking over to stand by Beca. "She's here with me"

"Hey" Beca simply said.

"Ah, friend? That's all?" Carol asked.

"They won't crack, Carol. I tried" Diane laughed.

"Crack on what?" Both girls asked in unison.

"Carol!" Chloe's dad walked in; taking the attention off of both of the girls.

"What the hell are they on about?" Beca harshly whispered.

"I thought we were hiding it well" Chloe replied in the same whisper tone.

"Maybe it's you staring at my ass-"

"Says the one getting the chance to be around me anytime she gets"

"Don't turn this one on me, Beale"

"I so will, Mitchell"

"You two can stop arguing who gave away what now, more people are arriving" Diane said to the two.

"Your fault" Beca pointed at Chloe.

"It's opposite day" Chloe stuck her tongue out which Beca couldn't help but smile at.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Old enough to know it's your fault that we were found out-"

"Chloe!" A voice yelled out.

"Charlie!" Chloe yelled as she ran over to the door; hugging the girl. "Beca, this is our family friend, Charlie. We have known each other since we were fiv-"

"Beca?" Charlie asked.

"Charlie? Holy shit, it's been forever" Beca laughed.

"It has, oh my god" Charlie smiled; giving Beca a small hug. "You look amazing, how's everything?"