2

In Alaric's car, Valerie sat in the backseat in the middle of Landon and Rafael, who was out cold after the events that happened the night before

In Alaric's car, Valerie sat in the backseat in the middle of Landon and Rafael, who was out cold after the events that happened the night before. Rafael ended up falling asleep on Valerie's shoulder, but the female hybrid didn't care much. Hope got to sit in the front seat with Alaric since Valerie had gotten it on the way there.

"He used to serve me milkshakes at Mystic Grill," Hope informed Alaric, breaking the silence within the group as she glanced back at Landon, who gave her a small smile.

"Peanut butter blast," Landon spoke up, "Whip cream on the bottom."

Valerie scrunched her nose in disgust as she turned her head to look at Hope, "Who the hell likes their whip cream on the bottom?" She commented and Hope gave her best friend an annoyed look.

"Shut up, Val. I won't hesitate to put another silencing spell on you," Hope threatened, causing Alaric to quietly chuckle, remembering the time Valerie had annoyed Hope so much that the female tribrid put a silencing spell on her that left her unable to talk for three days.

It became awkwardly silent between the four of them until Landon spoke up once more, "We danced once," He reminded Hope, who smiled as she looked back at him.

"We tried," Hope corrected him as she chuckled. Valerie couldn't help smile, finally seeing someone other than herself making Hope smile and laugh during a short amount of time. Hope rarely ever did that, "And then you moved away."

"And then you made a guy's mouth be sealed over with your brain." Landon added in, causing Hope to share a glance with Valerie, "Feel like explaining that?"

"Oh, we'll explain everything. We're almost there." Alaric informed him, finally speaking up after being quiet for so long.

Landon was silent for a brief moment as he nervously glanced at Rafael, who was still asleep before looking out the window, "Where are we going?" Landon asked curiously.

"Hogwarts," Valerie replied sarcastically, which lead to Landon giving her a weird look.

"More like, somewhere safe," Alaric quickly corrected Valerie before Landon actually believed her.

__________

When the whole group arrived at the Salvatore School, they were instantly greeted by Alaric's twin daughters, Josie and Lizzie, as they got out of the car. Valerie had a frenemy type relationship with both Lizzie and Josie, especially Lizzie, the two of them were always butting heads. Then there was Valerie's friendship with Josie, that of which really couldn't be called a friendship anymore.

"Welcome to the Salvatore School," Lizzie greeted Landon and Rafael with a smile on her face, "We're your tour guides alongside Valerie."

"I'm Josie," Josie introduced herself while smiling brightly.

"I'm Lizzie." The Blonde haired witch introduced herself, "We're sisters."

"Twins," Josie corrected her sister as she turned to glance at her.