54

In the main room of the Salvatore School, Kaleb stood near the window. He reached his hand out, finding that it wasn't getting burnt by the sun, which meant the school was now able to use magic.

Kaleb looked up at Valerie, nodding his head in encouragement. Valerie, who stood on the second floor, nodded her head back at him. Kaleb and MG began to walk away, getting ready to tell everyone that it was time.

Rafael, who stood beside Valerie, began to have trouble controlling his wolf side. His eyes began to glow yellow and Rafael was quickly to squeeze his eyes shut in an attempt to stop. Hearing the inhumane growl coming from the boy, Valerie turned to Rafael, giving him a concerned look, "You up for this?" Valerie asked Rafael curiously.

Rafael shook his head, knowing he couldn't lie to Valerie, "Not at all," He replied truthfully, turning to look her directly in the eye, "But if you're fighting, so am I. No questions asked."

Valerie smiled slightly before looking down at the necklace she wore around her neck, which was Josie's. She clasped it in her right hand, which Rafael immediately noticed and frowned, "What's the bling for?" He asked Valerie curiously.

Valerie's smile became larger as she looked up at Rafael, suddenly feeling more confident than she had been before, "Making quiet things heard." She recited Hope's words, turning to look toward all of the students standing on the first floor.

"Salvatore Stallions! Let's ride!" She shouted out, the necklace she wore making it so that everyone in the school could hear it.

Valerie turned to look at Pedro, which quickly handed Kaleb a large gold ball. As one of the Triad men pushed one of the witches, Kaleb lifted up the heavy ball, hitting the man across the face with it.

Once he was knocked out, Kaleb turned to Jed, "Jed!" He called out, passing the heavy object to the male werewolf.

Jed slid across the table as he caught it before standing up. He kicked one of men on the chest before hitting another ball in the face with it, "Val!" Jed shouted out, tossing the ball upwards in Valerie's direction.

  Valerie grabbed the railing in front of her, hopping over it before beginning to fall through the air. She used her magic to force the gold object to freeze in the air, allowing her to catch it before she landed on her feet on the first floor, "Val, I'm open!" She heard one of the wolves shout out and she quickly tossed the object, which they quickly caught.

As three Triad men rushed toward her, Valerie sped toward one of them, punching him in the face before pushing him into another one of the men.

She turned to the last one, lifting up one of her hands and pushing it forward, "Corporis impetu!" She shouted out, the man going flying.

He ended up being thrown against the wall with such force that he was knocked out. Just as "Kaleb, get the kids to the bus," She demanded and Kaleb nodded, immediately rushing out of the room to get the kids to safety.

"Witches," Valerie spoke up, turning to the group of witches that stood in front of most of the remaining men from Triad, "You know what to do: Make it rain."

The large group of men lifted up their guns, getting ready to shoot at them. Before they could, they witches yelled out an incantation. Valerie smiled as she watched the weapons flying into the air before they turned into rose petals.

"Their magic's back," Burr informed the entire group, "Somebody get to the tunnels and fix this!"

____

In the tunnels, Alaric made his way through, trying to get to the ground floor. He was all alone since Ophelia had gone a separate way than Alaric, leaving him by themselves to fight against Triad. Just then, one of the Triad Officers appeared in front of Alaric, pointing a gun at him, "Don't move," He warned him in a threatening tone.