39

While Hope, Ophelia, and Valerie had been off, trying to figure out what the next monster would be, Lizzie was encountering the Ginnie face to face. The Ginnie had gifted Lizzie with a countless amount of wishes. The jealousy Lizzie had for Hope and Valerie got the best of her and her first wish was that the two had never come to the Salvatore School.

Of course, little did she know, when doing that, it meant that Ophelia had never convinced Klaus to donate three million dollars to the school in the first place.

Soon after, in the fight to find recruits, Alaric and his two twin daughters found themselves in New Orleans.

They ended up finding Hope and Valerie, both of which had been vampires. Hope was a full-fledged tribrid while Valerie was a hybrid, but one of part werewolf and vampire, since she couldn't be both a vampire and witch. The group of three had found the two girls, only to find that they were heartless who killed anyone they wanted.

Ophelia and Klaus were still alive in that universe but didn't do a single thing to stop it for some odd reason.

Meanwhile, after they had been recruited for the second time, Lizzie used her second chance to wish that there was no longer a Salvatore School.

While attending an actual public school, Lizzie ended up having a meltdown and outed herself as a witch to the whole school.

Suddenly, Hope, Valerie, Kaleb, Jed, and Pedro arrived to come save the day. They were there after being sent by Valerie's mother, who had convinced Klaus, Hope's father, to help her build a school for kids just like their own.

Valerie and Hope had come to retrieve Alaric to be their school's new headmaster. Lizzie was pissed off as it was, but what made her really ticked off was when she saw Valerie and Josie flirting with each other while she was stuck lonely and in a horrible mood.

That was what led Lizzie to wish that Hope was never born. Little did Lizzie know that that little wish would cause the end of supernatural creatures.

The supernatural was being hunted down by triad. With Hope not born, Valerie had never been adopted and died along with her parents. Ophelia never drank Hope's blood to become a tribrid, yet she still remained a immortal witch-werewolf hybrid. Klaus and Ophelia were now married, enemies of the state. They had lost everything and anything that anchored them to their humanity. Klaus shut it off two years prior while something in Ophelia snapped, causing her to become similar to an emotionless vampire, yet she was just a werewolf and witch. The duo had started a war and outed supernaturals in the process.

After seeing her father nearly die, Lizzie had taken it all back, which caused everything to go back to normal. She wished that the Ginnie had never been caught by Triad, which meant they had never existed.

Hope and Valerie were woken up by a bell, indicating that there was a monster trying to get into the school. Still in their pajamas, the two girls walked into the hallway, where Dorian, Ophelia, and Alaric were already awake. Alaric wore his usual robe with a wooden crossbow in his hand.

"Sounds like the trap worked," Hope informed the group, filled with anticipation.

Ophelia handed Hope and Valerie a large knife/sword to use as a weapon.

"I know this isn't important, but you couldn't have put pants on first?" Hope complained to Alaric, causing Valerie to smile and shake her head.

"Don't you think it's a little too early for snark, Hope?" Ophelia told Hope with a sigh, "Leave the guy alone."

"Says the girl wearing fuzzy slippers," Valerie commented, sticking up for Hope as she gestured down to her mother's slippers.

Ophelia rolled her eyes, deciding not to argue with Hope and Valerie.