40

Meanwhile later, Rafael, Valerie, Hope, and Landon were walking down the hallway together when another announcement was heard on the intercom, "Good news, friends. The talent show is going on as previously scheduled," Lizzie announced, causing numerous students to cheer and whistle while Valerie looked anything but happy.

"So, Lizzie's acting weird," Landon commented with a smile on his face as he turned to Rafael.

"She's not the only one," Rafael responded, pointing to Hope and Valerie, who were walking in front of them.

Hope was repeatedly trying to hug Valerie, but Valerie kept pushing her away, "Did they switch bodies or something?" Rafael asked Landon quietly.

"Hope doesn't act like that," Landon argued, causing them both to laugh until Hope turned to them.

"Babe," She spoke up, "We should do a talent."

"What?" Landon asked her with wide eyes, sharing a worried glance with Rafael, who smiled at him.

Valerie scoffed, "You're on crack if you're actually thinking about doing a talent," She remarked.

"Uh, you and me?" Landon asked Hope concerned.

"I never wanted to do it before 'cause I would have had to do it alone," Hope began to explain, but was cut off by Valerie.

"Uh, what about me?" She complained, "For years, I've asked you--"

Before Valerie could finish her sentence, Hope spoke up, "Silencio," She chanted, causing Valerie's mouth to seal over before the female tribrid continued to talk to her boyfriend, "But now I have you."

She walked over to Landon, wrapping her arms around Landon's neck, "And we make up our own faction. The tribrid and you."

"Yeah, all right, yeah. Team Other," Landon responded as Rafael walked over to Valerie, whose mouth was still sealed over.

"Hey, aren't you going to undo your spell?" Rafael asked Hope concerned, "You can't keep her like this."

"Tomorrow," Hope responded, not taking her eyes off Landon, "She needs to learn her lesson."

Angered, Valerie used her magic to telekinetically cause Hope to be thrown against the wall, just before she ran off using her werewolf speed.

Valerie, not watching where she was going, bumped right into Josie, whose eyes widened at the sight of Valerie's sealed over mouth, "She did it again?" Josie asked in annoyance and Valerie nodded her head in response, "Come on, let's go to my room. I'll fix it."

Josie grabbed Valerie's hand, just before leading to her room. They both took a seat on Josie's bed, "Stay still," She told Valerie quietly, just before placing her hand over Valerie's mouth.

A red glow appeared on the palm of Josie's hands as she siphoned away the spell sealing Valerie's mouth shut.

Once it was done, Valerie let out a sigh of relief. She cracked her neck on both sides, just before standing up, "Wait until I find that bitch!" She growled angrily, "I am sick of this shit. I've had to deal with being in her shadow for years and I'm officially done. She may be a tribrid and the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, but I'm still a person. It's like history's repeating itself! Hope's mother was always stuck in the shadow of my mother and now the same thing's happening to me with Hope."

"Hey," Josie told Valerie in a soothing tone, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders, "Just calm down, okay? Just breathe."

"I don't want to breathe!" Valerie shouted, "I want to get her back."