1

Jamar's pov

"Alright." I take my time coming off of the bus just to get a good look at this building. The police officer grabs me by my collar and throws me out of the bus but I land on my feet.

I snatch myself away from his grip. These pigs better recognize who they dealing with. I'll shoot this bitch up. I look around and notice the fences taller than the bus. The top of them wrapped in barbed wire.

"Move it." A guard pushed the boy to the left in to me. Creating a ripple effect. I wasn't going anywhere. They were gonna show me some respect. "Get yo ass-" he didn't finish his sentence but he just snatched me up and pushed me forward.

"Nig-"

"You feeling tough boy." I look him up and down." Son I will-" the gaurd put his stick in the air. Man I ain't afraid of no one. I stuck out my chest waiting. Just as he swung.
"Dwight!" He stopped. We never broke eye contact. I need him to know I ain't scared. "What kind of a welcome is this?"

Dwight lowers his stick and kept his eyes on me while we walked inside. A buzz and a heavy metal door swung open and the walls were, of course, brick.

"Welcome to Trinity's Prison." I removed my eyes to focus of the this blue eyed man. "My name is Officer Wright." He looks at me and smiles. "Nice to meet you." He walks down the line of men that stood in front of him. "Even though you did wrong with the law. Doesn't mean you did wrong with me. Respect comes from respect." Fuck that. I don't Respect just anyone. You gotta earn that shit. I look at him "Disrespect me and well lets just say I won't threaten you. It will be a promise that whatever time your sentence will feel like it been doubled." He looks back at me. I felt my lip twitch.

He explained the uniforms, time, rec time. All that shit.
"Jamar." I my attention went to Wright. "Block C." I nod. The men I came in with were all split up. I followed a female officer to my block.

"When you get in there...." her voice fades out. I look at the the walls and the dirty glass. The people in the same jumpsuits as me around a table.

We just kept walking in this dirty place. She stopped and we followed her inside. She showed us to each of our cells one by one. I felt eyes on me. I heard this Prison is like this. You never know what shit you might get in until after you get in it.