35

*Jamar's pov*
We got home and Joaquin said he was gonna take an ice bath. This is a thing. He walked to the bathroom and we walked to Lew's room.

"Did he really think I was gonna be mad at him?" I rubbed his shoulders

"Yeah. You looked so happy when you had the thought of him becoming an allstar."

"Yeah but I'm just happy he's becoming something I never was."

"Hey hey. You are a good man; A great man. You did what you thought was best at the time but now you've learned your lessons and you've moved on."

"And it all wouldn't have been possible without you." He smiles and kisses me. This man here. Besides Joaquin and and sometimes Jamil, this man is my everything. I love waking up next to him every morning since I've been out.

I lay him on his back and lay in between his legs. He rubs the back of my neck and the kiss deepened. I felt his smile on my lips. This was everything. We haven't had sex yet. There's has just been too many things going on but I was a feen. I wanted Lew so bad, it hurt. My hands traveled over his body and he lightly exhales against my lips.

                                 [Sex Scene]

We took of our shirts and the enjoyed the warmth of each other's skin. We continued kissing as he takes off my pants. I stood up and took mind and his off. He stares and me and I fall in love all over again. I bend over so my lips met him.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled away. "Turn around." He looks at me with the look of lust. He does as he's told and i just stare at his juicy ass falling out his briefs. Fuck man.. it's been so long. How are these still on? I slide them down and it looked even better. "Goddamn." I slapped him ass and he giggle. I bit lip and shook it to watch it jiggle. I came closer and hit a cheek. He hissed then moaned. I did it to the other cheek then put his cheeks apart.

I stuck my tongue in his hole and he moved forward and I pulled him back by his hips. He moaned. Fuck yes. I know my shit is on rock solid right now. He grabbed my head and I knew he love it.
"Eat that shit." He moaned. I slapped his ass while I sucked like a vacuum and licked the rim of his hole. I brought my hand up to catch some of the extra juices coming from my mouth and began stroking his shaft.

"JAmar." He started of loud them moaned the rest. When I felt he was wet enough. I stuck a finger inside of him and he rest his on the bed. "Aww shhh." He couldn't stop moaning. I couldn't help myself.

He's just so fine and he's so thick, I took my hands of his shaft and put it on mine. If my finger was replaced with my dick, his tight, juicy ass would be swallowing my wood, whole.

I couldn't hold out anymore. I got on my knees and took out my wood and spit in between his cheeks one more time.

Once I slid inside of him, I knew it was over. For both him and me. I slowly stroke in and out and we can't stop moaning. I threw my head back in pleasure. I slapped his ass and watched it shake.

"Fuck bruh." I groaned. The way his fat ass shook when I was hitting it, it was art work. I am a man but understand it's been months without a nut and the way this man's guts is making me feel.. I got a few strokes left.

"please don't stop." He begged. I wrapped a hand around his neck and another around his muscular chest to hold him straight up while rearranged his guts.
I kissed on the back of his neck. He bit his lip, kept one hand on the hand around his neck and he stroked himself.

"You like that shit?" I said through my grit teeth.
"Mhmm." He moaned.

"I can't hear you."

"I love that shit." I sped up. This was it. "I fucking- uhhhh" He says and jerk his body and he clenched his butt cheeks,making it tighter.. I felt my body release my load inside of him. My body shaking in a way I never thought it could. I was about to pass out. I've never felt a sensation that intense. Thank god he can't get pregnant cause it was a lot. I mean A lot.

We both fell and we were out of breath.

"Fuck." We whisper in unison. He's perfect.

"Thank you." He arches his eye brows. "For everything. For seeing the positive in me. For sticking by my side. Thank you believing in me when I didn't believe in my self. You are my world and like I said: I owe everything I am to you." I felt my voice starting to shake. He began to wipe my face and I continued saying how I felt. I need to let him know how I feel.
"And one day.. I'm gonna marry you and we'll have kids. I can't wait to be with you forever. I love you."

"I love you too baby." Lewis kisses my tears away and we enjoy each other's company. I owe him everything. So it's time live our lives. For him, he'll just be continuing his life but for me, I'll be starting mine.

Only this time, he'll be the love of my life.