4

Jamar's Pov

"What the fuck is this?" I mumble to myself.

"Bone appetite." I look up and see a familiar face but I don't know from where . "You look like shit bruh." they moved me to block D and I still hate it here.

"Watch yo mouth."

"Look I ain't no punk ass bitch. So bring allat shit down."

"Or else what nigga?"

"Yo." he chuckle. "Let's start over."

"My name is Zion."

"Ok." I tore off a piece of Bread and dipped it in the.. I don't even know what that is. He just sat across from me and ate in silence.

"You still here?"

"Yeah. You seem like you need a frie-"

"I don't need shit. I got friends."

"Who?"

"Mind a business."

"My nigga.. if you haven't noticed we locked up. You ain't got no fucking friends and idk why but these niggas been tryna kill you since before you got your cell."

"Wha-why?"

"I don't know."

"Then why you speaking."

"I'm tryna help your ungrateful ass."

"Why?"

"Negro. We. Is. In. Prison!" He whisper yells. "They. Are. Trying. To. Kill. You. And you want to know why I told you." He chuckles. "I tried." He gets his tray.

"So why you want to be around me if niggas after me?"

"Because I've seen you around before. You We graduated from the high school." He paused."Heard about Theo." I nod my head.

"This don't make sense. I just got here. I ain't do nothing to nobody. "

"Apparently you really big in here. Everyone and they mother talking bout you."

"Man you must have the wrong guy." Ain't no way they after me. I'm just trying to mind mine and do my time. That's it. He still not making no sense. Why would he be my 'friend' knowing people tryna kill me? God knows I wouldn't do the same for him.

"J right?" I stopped and sat back down.

"That's the first letter but don't nobody I know call me J. That's not even a nickname."

"I know.. It's Jamar, right?" I blink at him. Still trying to process this information. These people trying to kill me because..? This nigga want to be friends? How He know me and I don't know him?

Locked my fingers and rest my chin on it. I slowly nod my head after I came to a realization of what's going on. My finger brushed against my lip and image of lil man came in my mind.