24

*Lewis' pov*

"Go Joaquin!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I don't understand what is actually going on but I'm gonna cheer for Joaquin regardless.

"Go go go go!!" He had the ball then he passed it and moved closer to the next. Finally the passed it back to him and he make his shot. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Basically he won the game. I was jumping and screaming my ass off. I ran down and found him in the crowd and he saw me and game me a hug.

"Good game. I'm proud of you." He had the biggest smile on his face. I've never seen him smile like that. I really with Jamar could be here. He would've love to see his brother this happy.

After all the hype. I waited in the gym and went through my email. I looked and saw an email subject named: Last night from Connor.  

"Ready."

"Lets go." We walked to the car. "So where'd you want to eat."

"Olive Garden."

"Then thats where were going." I gave him the aux cord and let him blast what he wanted.  Everytime he played a new song he'd say "oh nah this is my song." and is laugh.

We got to Olive Garden and we sat and looked at the menu.

"I'm loving this and all but why didn't you want to go out for pizza with the team?"

"Because we always get pizza." Yeah I can see how that would become old. "And you said something that made me happy."

"What?"

"You said I'm proud of you. That was better than winning the game. No one has ever said that to me before. No one. I didn't realize how much I've been looking for acceptance until you said that."

"And I mean it." He smiles again. He's such a sweet kid. Who could hurt somebody like this?

After our celebration dinner, I take Joaquin home. This was the part I didn't want to do. Go to work.
I made my way in and the officers brought in Raymond and Jamar. Jamar made his way to me in a blink.

"How was the game?"

"He won and instead of going with the team,he went out with me."

"Really? Why?"

"Because he was tired of pizza." I shrug.

"Mm cool. I'm glad your getting along. "Okay listen I gotta ask you something. Please tell me the truth and don't get mad." I gulp and my mouth became dry.

"What is it?"

"Did you suck Connor's dick last night?" My head was spinning and my tongue felt swollen and heavy.

"Last night after you left, I did what I had to to do."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes I did." He sighs and throws his head back. "But you don't understand."

"I understand clearly. His dick went in your fucking mouth and you let him do it."

"If I didn't he would've fire you from this job."

"What?"

"Someone from his blocks told him about us and he already wants me to himself so he was gonna have the put drugs in your bed for police to find."

"What?"

"It was either fire you or suck his dick. I'm so sorry but I don't want to be away from you. You mean a lot to me. I hate him but if that's what I gotta do to be with you."

"Ive never felt this way about anyone before.  You mean alot to me too. I understand why you did it but you know I have to fuck him up. "

"You can't. That will add time to your sentence."

"You said he writes you nasty shit through email right?"

"Write your username and password down then send me up to Mr. Wright okay?" I do as I'm told. I don't know what he's going to do but it looks like I can't stop him.

I write the information on a piece of paper.
"Officer." I yell out in the hall.

"Send him to Mr. Wright." He didn't question it. Instead he did as he was told.