32 pt2

*Jamar's pov*

The door was forced opened and 3 of Dusty's niggas slid through. 2 of us and three of them. Fuck.

Zion came out and punched on guy in the face. Then we all started fighting. When I got my guy pinned, I stomped on his face. Knocking him out. I went over to Zion who broke the guys arm. We went back into the closet and closed the door

The red light flashed, making the whole room red. We heard gun shots. Lewis started crying and Sam was terrified. I comforted Lewis as he cried in my shirt. I'm still pissed about his face. Why the fuck would someone do that to him?

"Why would someone hurt you?" I asked angrily.

"Because he works here. They're hurts anyone who isn't apart of their block." Zion says.

"No. It's because my block thought you worked for Dusty."

"Why would they think that?"

"Because that what I told them." My blood is boiling. "But that's because you fired Connor who was helping me get money. I thought Dusty wanted to stop me from getting my bag." As stupid as it sounds. It makes sense. I hate that it does. "Which was also the reason why I told you stay away from Jamar and making up them lies. Jamar loves you."

"Damnn nigga you just started all the beef." Zion says.

"I did but I'm not on that type of shit no more. I thought it was for the best."
More gun shots fired and The door from outside the closet began to come down and inmates were in the infirmary taking drugs and medication. They tried to come in the closet but we all pressed against it to hold it closed. They seemed to have given up and left.

Lewis cried harder. I rubbed his back. He grabs his bag and dials 911
"You had a phone the whole time?" Sam, Jamil, and Zion asks.

"Shut Up." I say. They roll their eyes.

"Hello. My name is Lewis and I'm a nurse at the Trinity's prison. Yes there are 4 other people with me. 3 inmates and 1 other nurse. Were in a closet in the infirmary. 4 out the 5 of us are hurt but it's nothing major." 4 more shots go off. Lewis jumps." Shots have been fired, please hurry. Lewis, Jamar, Zion, Sam, Jamil. Yes. Okay please hurry." They continue to have Lewis in the phone.

But his phone began to vibrate. It was a picture of Joaquin and him. Incoming call: Joaquin. I pressed accept and put in on speaker phone.

"Lewis you there? You okay? Where's Jamar and Jamil? Are they okay?"

"We're fine Joaquin. Where have you been?"

"It's everywhere. Every news Chanel." He pauses. "The riot. Everyone's going crazy. They shot a news reporter. 2 actually. They're demanding drugs or else they're setting the prison on fire." We all look at each other. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SWAT OR FBI?" He voiced cracked. "I'm gonna have nobody. I'm gonna be alone."

"It's gonna be okay baby boy. We right here." Jamil scoots over to the phone.

"Jamil?"

"Yeah and me too. We're okay.. stay on the phone."

"Jamar." More gunshots. "GUYS?!?!"

"We're still here." We say in unison. "What's happening in the news right now?"

"Nothing they just keep repeating the same thing over and over." Now I'm actually starting to get scared. We're locked up in this closet. How the fuck did my life get to this? "Wait wait. SWAT just arrived. They're on their way inside. You still there?"

"Yes." All 5 of us respond eager to hear.

"The prisoners saw them and set the prison on fire." We all swore under our breath. This is it. We're about to fucking die. "Fire trucks are on there way but SWAT is throwing a like knockout gas thing. Everyone's escaping."

Where the fuck is the fire truck?" This is crazy that this is happened in the same building we're in. I sigh but before I could exhale, I smell the smoke. Fuck.

"Guys I can't lose you."

"You won't. We're right here."

"THE FIRE TRUCKS HERE!" I start coughing into my shirt. Zion has his shirt over his nose so he can breath. Jamil does the same. "There's no more fire. SWAT's inside."

"Should we leave now?"

"They should come and find us."

"I called 911, they'll find us." Lewis says. "Thank you Joaquin." After 10 minutes.
"SWAT ANYBODY IN HERE?"

"IN HERE!" We all yell. We open the doors and the place is trashed. They covered us and walked us outside into vans.

What the fuck just happened? Whatever happened, I'm glad I have my life, my family, and my boyfriend.