23

*Jamar's pov*

"Joaquin has another game this evening." Lewis rubs my face with his thumb.

"I wish I could see him." I look down at the ground. It's some bullshit that I can be there cheering him on.

"Me too." He picks up my face. "But you will though. One day. You understand that right?" I nod. I really don't think I will ever leave. This place is madness. Pure hell. Dusty has been trying to make you life hell in here but the shit doesn't work. Did he think I was playing when I said I want to be left alone? "Speak babe."

"I believe it. I do." I feel like it's impossible and possible but I don't know. "You know what I really want though."

"What's that?"

"To go home with you. Wake up with you. I bet you got smelly breath."

"Shut up."

"I want to eat breakfast with you." The idea of the 3 of us eating breakfast came in mind. Sausage, egg, and waffles. Wait "Pancakes or waffles?"

"Pancakes."

"Oo you suck." We both laugh. I pull him off of the table and stand behind him "And then we take a shower. I'd help you wash your back." I kiss his shoulder.

"And then dirty morning sex?"

"The filthiest kind." I whisper in his ear.

"Ooh yes." He turns and jumps on my waist. I held him up by his butt cheeks. I laugh and kiss him. I've never had this feeling with any one else. It's just this feeling of acceptance and understanding. I'm  really just feeling him. "Okay put me down before we got caught."

"You came up here." He slaps my chest and put him down.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the closet. The officer came right on time. The officer leads Raymond and I back to our cells.

While the officer putting Raymond away, the guy in the cell next to his talked shit through the bars.
"You think you slick huh?" I ignored him cause I know he wasn't talking to me. "You and the doctor." I cut eyes at him. "Yeah you don't think I know?" They better not touch a single hair on his head. "You know what's funny though? What you don't know is your little boyfriend is blowing the other doctors brains out right now." He laughs and then imitates giving a blow job, followed by more laughter. I wanted to punch him in his throat but we had already walked away.

He's not serious. He has to be joking. Lewis wouldn't do that to me. Nahh I can't talking what that man is saying seriously. He doesn't know what he's saying. But how would he know about Me and Lewis.

I toss and turn but the idea of Lewis on his knees for Connor will not leave my mind. He hates Connor. He wouldn't do that. Why would he. Am I really listening to this crackhead guy? Yes. Yes you are. Fuck. I need to know.

When everyone finally woke up, the doors opened and I ran straight to Zion's cell. He on the top bunk.

"Aye I need your help right now."

"Man what?" He groans. Everyone finally woke up except for Zion.

"I need to talk to you." He flipped over so she was facing me.

"Did you tell anyone I've been seeing Lewis?"

"I knew it!" He shot up wiping the drool from his mouth. "Wow im surprised. He rejects everybody." That made me feel a little at ease but he still answer my question.

"So did you say anything."

"No."

"Some nigga last night told me that he gave Connor a blow job last night."

"Nahh. Lew hates that nigga."

"That's what I thought."

"Maybe he wanted you to panic for his entertainment. It's smart cause you're actually doing it."

I really don't know what to believe.