25

*Jamar's pov*

"Young man you have 10 minutes to say what you need to say."

"That's all I need. My name is Jamar Ryder. I work in the infirmary. When I'm down there, I notice how Connor treats Lewis. He's always rubbing on him and touching his butt. It makes him uncomfortable. I have proof."

"Well where is it?" I pull out the piece of paper and told him to put it into the computer. He did just that.

"Do I have permission to look with you?" My leg was shaking. I needed to see what this sick fuck says to Lewis. He looks at the screen then back at me.

"I suppose." I damn near hopped over the desk. The screen looks so unreal. I haven't seen a computer in months. I know on yahoo, You can type in a name and it comes up.

"Type 'Connor' here." He looks at me again and types it in. Just like I thought. These subjects are trifling.
'Touching you.'
'Kissing you'
'The way you make me feel' and there were so many more and a dick picture. It was even worse when you actually read them. He went into detail about how Lewis ass felt. My blood was rising. I didn't know one could get this mad. I'm gonna fuck him up. I swear to god.

Every time Lewis responded it was about work or just telling him to stop but he didn't.

"Interesting." I can tell he was disgusted and Ashamed that this was going on without him knowing. "Thank you for letting me know." He escorts me out of the office and whispers to the police officer.

We make our way back down to the infirmary. I don't know what he's gonna do. My life depends on him right now. If he stays, I'm getting fired because I don't ever want to here Lewis is suck people's dicks to make sure I keep my job.

He means a lot to me and I can't let him down like I did everyone else I care about. When we got there the officer called to Lewis.
"Good luck baby." I mouthed to him. He fake smiles and follows the opp back upstairs. It's just me, Raymond and Connor.

I go in the closet and paced back and forth trying to keep calm but it's hard. How could he do something to somebody so pure and sweet. If I wasn't locked up, I would fuck Connor up. Probably kill but if I lay one finger on him, that's more time added.

I can't stay here. I need to get out. I want to be with Lewis and Joaquin. I can't be here all my life. I'm missing out on breakfast, basketball games, his graduation, everything." If I had nothing to live for I would kill him.

"Jamar." I heard Lewis say. "I told him everything since I first started working here as an intern. "

"What did he say?"

"That he's handle it accordingly."

"So what do you think that means."

"I don't know but if he continues to work here, he's gonna make my life beyond shit."

"I'm so sorry baby." I gave him a hug. "You still got me."

"Yeah I do." He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me. I need this. I want this more than I thought. I slammed back into a wall and picked him up off of the floor by his ass. The ass that nigga was talking bout. My ass. I squeeze Lewis' ass and kiss on his neck.

"Mmm oh Jamar." He moaned. I sucked and bit pieces of his skin and he couldn't stop moaning. That made me hungry for more. I really just want to split him open and show him how a real man does it.

The front door clicks and we both freeze. I drop him and we peek out the closet. Before anyone could come in, Lewis runs out and begins to check out his clipboard.

I began looking through the microscope like I doing something but I'm really just listening.

"See. Wait I promise you Sir they are always in the closet."

"But Lewis is Right there by himself."

"Sir."

"You have 5 minutes. Don't say a word to Lewis." There was some shuffling of the feet and Lewis was back in here with me.

"You. Out." They demanded. I stood up and left out of the closet. His 5 minutes were done and he had 3 boxes packed.

"You will regret this Wright."

"Wrong. I don't deal with perverts here." 5 officers including the one from the closet escorted him out of the room. "Jamar. You will be terminated from this job as well." My heart dropped. That means I'm gonna be away from Lewis.

I looked at Lewis and tears were about to spill.