32 pt1

*Jamil's pov*

Today was the day the pills ran out. I know I said what I said before but I changed. I don't want no more parts of this drug bull shit. I watched Paco sell the last pill and walk over to me.

"That's it. Time to make a move. Everybody knows wassup. We just waiting on you."

"Nah.. it's over."

"What's over? The war ain't even start."

"Exactly forget about this shit dog. It ain't that serious to get time add-"

"Nigga what? I thought you were a really ass nigga but you just a bitchhh."

"Watch ya fucking mouth."

"Or what? What the fuck you gonna do?" Paco laughed. I can't have these people thinking I'm a punk ass bitch but I miss my family; I mean all of my family. I had to protect Jamar from Lewis since he working for dusty and helped get my drug plug fired and shit. I don't want Jamar wrapped up in none of this shit.

"Do what the fuck you want?" Paco laughs and walks away.

"Jamil" I turned and saw Jamar walking towards me. He looks tired an had thick bags under his eyes. He looks fucked up.

"Wassup?"

"Fuck you. This is all your fault."

"What you talking bout nigga?"

"What you say to Lewis?" I can see the steam coming from his ears.

"I ain't say shit."

"What ever you said to him started up some shit with not just me but Joaquin . What did you say?" This ain't got shit to do with Joaquin. It should've never gotten to him.

"I said you pretended to be gay and in love with him so Joaquin could have somewhere-" Before I could get the sentence out Jamar punches my in my face. I punch him back in the jaw.

"Joaquin's been missing for 5 days." My heart stopped. Jamar punches me again. He's might be the only person who could whoop my ass. I punch him back harder.

Security comes, hand cuffs us, and walk us to the infirmary.
Both of us bleed big from the cuts and bruises on our face.
"5 days." I said to myself. I felt like crying. This all cause of me. I can't do shit right. I'm a terrible brother and A horrible father. I'm a fucking loser. I'm a lost fucking cause. We get to the infirmary.

"After y'all get cleaned up, it's the box for both of you."

"Shit." We said in unison. I said in front of the nurse with the glasses.

"I'm sorry." I cried. This the first time I've cried in years. "I'm so fucking sorry Jamar. I'm a failure. I know but I'm changing." The guy with the glasses wipes my tears and blood. Zion continues to clean Jamar, trying to get info.

"It's too fucking late." I cried harder which my face hurt more.

The door swung open and Lewis was there with a scared expression. He starts putting shit in front the doors. When my eyes finally cleared I saw the blood on his face and a slightly swollen eye.

Zion and Jamar ran over to him. Sirens rang all throughout the prison. It was a code red.
Riot.
We continued to put things infront of the door.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"The war."

"Between you and dusty."

"No. I called it off. But they wanted to do it. So I left it alone." The nurse with the glasses cleaned up Lewis as quick as possible. The doors started shaking. I told everyone to go into small room.

They did but Jamar came back out and stood next to me.

"Can't let my brother fight alone." We smiled and tried to hold the door shut.