12

Lewis' pov

I took a break from looking at the microscope and I jotted down some notes. Whatever Frank has isn't contagious but it's killing him fast.

I take off my lab coat and put my things in my messenger bag. I wave 'bye' to all the staff and be on my way. I turned on my car and head home.

I live pretty far from Trinity. A 30 minute drive. Well at least it feels long to me. I live in a pretty decent neighborhood. I have a dog and we're just happy. He's a pitbull. Some people see me and expect to see a small pup. I like big dogs.

"Hey Ace! Hey boy!" He jumps up on me and I give him a good rub down. "C'mon lets go watch Netflix ." I take off my clothes so I'm just in my underwear and Ace and I watch the office." I really want a relationship like Michael and Holly. Just goofy. Pam and Jim are cool too though. I waited until Ace fell asleep.

I crept into my room so I wouldn't wake him. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come but instead it was thoughts of work.

I groan.

It wasn't just any thought though. It was about Jamar. I told myself to leave it alone. I can't mix work with my personal life but with him it's personal.

His caramel skin complexing, and white teeth showing through his smooth lips. His arms are muscular and full of veins. I would love to run my hands against his chest. Which I know is toned. I want him to run his hands all over me. One hand stopping on my neck and the other hand squeezing my ass.

Oh if I could just sit on it. Have him fill me up. He could just take my hips and have his way with me. Just beating it up. Ooo

I felt my boxers get wet. I opened my eyes and notice one had in my boxers and the other around my neck. I get up to wash my hands and I look in the mirror.

"Get over it." I roll my eyes and walk out. There was whining outside of my door. I opened the door and Ace came and slept on the floor.

Sometimes I get lonely but I enjoy my own company. I do wish I had a partner though. It's just everyone is looking for sex. Not real relationship. I don't want just sex. I want conversation, loyalty, trust, and respect. Am I gonna get all 4 in one probably not. I'm willing to look for it though..

I'm tired of being lonely. I grab my phone and began swiping left and right on dating sites. Some were matches. Some weren't. There was a beep then a message popped up.
'Hey'

'Hello.' Oh he's cute.