17

Jamar's pov
"Good looking out my G. Lewis really coming through for a nigga." I dapped him up. "And he is sweet."

"But he cool though." Right now Zion is covering for me in the infirmary. So he's on my bed just talking. "Aye they fucked You up."

"Man I ain't tripping. Too pussy to come at me one by one."

"And you still talking shit. Do you know both blocks turned they back on you?"

"Yeah but I don't care."

"You one crazy ass nigga." He dapped me up.

"You should've seen Lewis when he saw me. He almost cried." The thought came into my head and it didn't sit right with me. "He's a good man. Taking my brother in like that. Hooking me up with this job. Making sure I'm good."

"Don't tell me you gotta thing for Lewis now."

"Nahh nigga. Stop being gay."

"Me?" He said shockingly.

"Alright Zion And Raymond. Time to go." Connor says.

"Alright bro. I'll see you." We dap each other up again. He left me there in the room that had a little bit of light. Connor grabbed his coat and left. Lewis was getting his things together.

"You out Lewis?"

"Yeah." He smiles at me. "Unless I'm being payed extra to stay here." I swing my legs over the bed and make my way to him.

"Why you actin like you don't like dealing with me?" I chuckle.

"Cause I don't." He rolls his eyes. "Why are you out of bed?" I wrap one arm around him to give him a hug. He hugs with 2 arms. He's so small but shows so much love. He deals with so much bullshit and yet helps me deal with mine.

I closed my eyes while I smelled his hair, it made me want to sleep. He's just so fragile. Anyone who fucks with him, is fucking with me. I'll whoop ass for him before I do it for me.

He pulled away, I didn't notice I used my second arm to hug him.
"Goodnight Jamar."

"But it's 12 in the morning."

"Shut up Jamar." He laughs and leaves the room. I chuckle and shake my head.