Series of Unfortunate Misunderstandings - Part 1 (Hanzo Academy)

A/N - Heyo, readers. So I thought about doing something like this for a while, to give you guys frequent updates. Plus, who doesn't love misunderstandings? Anyways, I will be doing this for each academy or group of shinobi, with juicy misunderstandings for each character. Hope you enjoy!

-Asuka-

  Ikaruga walked down the hallway, going to Asuka's room. When she got to her door, she raised a hand to knock, but stopped midway. She heard Asuka's voice on the other side, mumbling to herself. Ikaruga pressed her ear to the door, to hear Asuka more clearly. "Y/N... It's so thick and long, I love it..." Ikaruga stepped away from the door, blushing. Her class representative instincts kicked in, and she barged into the room. "What's going on in here?!" She found Asuka sitting on the floor, rubbing her face on the blade of one of  Y/N's many swords. Asuka was startled by the door swinging open, and her face turned crimson red. Ikaruga looked at her friend, and the sword in her hands. "Um, sorry for disturbing you..." Ikaruga said, closing the door. "W-Wait, Ikaruga-Chan! It's not what it looks like!"

-Katsuragi-

  Y/N threw a left hook, which caught Katsuragi in the shoulder. She stumbled back, and spun on her heel, launching a kick towards Y/N. But her aim was off, her foot sliding past his cheek, causing him to came face first with her panties. They both fell over, and Katsuragi accidentally straddled Y/N's face. His breathing sent a jolt through her body, and she gasped loudly. Y/N's arms flailed around, trying to find a spot to push her off of him. He found a spot, which happened to be her chest. His hands clamped onto her breasts, causing her to gasp again. He pushed her off of him, and they both breathed heavily, after the strange string of events. Y/N glanced at Katsuragi, who was blushing bright red, holding her skirt down. "K-Katsu, let's never speak about this, ever." She nodded timidly. "A-Agreed..."

-Yagyuu- 

  Y/N and Yagyuu sat on the couch of the ninja room, watching a movie marathon. Yagyuu's stomach grumbled, causing her to blush. Y/N chuckled, and went to get some meat buns. When they were done heating, he came back to the couch, handing one to Yagyuu. Y/N took a bite of his, and noticed something was off. When he took a bite, he didn't taste any meat, only cream. "Kya!" He heard Yagyuu yelp, and looked to see her face and chest covered in cream. She fidgeted uncomfortably from the warmth of the cream, and swallowed any that stayed in her mouth. He quickly looked around for a towel, until he heard a soft thump on the carpeted floor. A futomaki roll rolled past him, and he looked to its origin. Asuka stood there, with a shadow over her eyes, her mouth hanging open in shock. "A-Asuka?!" Y/N said, bringing her back to reality. She turned rigidly, then scampered to her room. "I-I'm sorry for interrupting!" She exclaimed, as Y/N chased after her. "W-Wait! It's not what it looks like!"

-Hibari-

  Yagyuu looked around for Hibari, since she promised to take her to the candy store. She heard Hibari's giggling from the ninja room, and headed there. As she continued her way there, she heard some questionable things being said. "Ooh! It's so sticky and stretchy!" Yagyuu being Yagyuu, she assumed the worst, and rushed into the ninja room. "What're you doing to Hibari, you beast?!" Hibari threw a stuffed toy at Yagyuu, catching her off guard. "Shh, Yagyuu-Chan! Y/N-Chan is sleeping!" Hibari said, puffing her cheeks. Yagyuu noticed that Hibari's left hand had some pink licorice in it, and she sighed in relief. "Right, sorry... Do you still want to go to the candy store?" She asked, causing Hibari's eyes to sparkle. She skipped over to Yagyuu, and they went off to the candy store.

-Ikaruga- 

  Ikaruga climbed up a ladder, trying to reach for a book. Y/N walked by, but stopped to make sure that she didn't fall over. Alas, the ladder lost its grip, and Ikaruga fell. She squeaked as she landed Y/N's arms, her eyes shut tight. She opened her eyes to see Y/N, and she smiled, before realizing the position she was in. He had caught her bridal style, and her face flushed red. Before she could say anything, she heard snickering to her left, and saw Katsuragi standing there. "Ufufu, in the library? How brave of you two.~" Ikaruga and Y/N blushed bright red, and Ikaruga jumped out of Y/N's arms, and chased after her friend. Y/N tried to stop them, instead they all crashed into each other, and became a pile of arms and legs. Only one thing was consistent though. That being, the two girl's breasts pressed against Y/N's face, causing him to pass out from lack of air. "Y/N!" Both girls shouted, shaking him by the shoulders.