Operation: Get Along -S/N-

Homura and Asuka looked between the twins that are Y/N and S/N, unsure of what to say. The twins had been arguing for a good fifteen minutes about what to eat that day. "I told you, that place is trashy!" S/N exclaimed, talking about a burger joint Y/N was fond of. "What?! I don't have the time, nor patience to sit in some aristocrat's buffet, where the portions don't justify the price!" Y/N shouted back. "Look, guys. Why don't we come to a compromise?" Asuka asked, getting in between the two. Both turned away with a huff.

"Come on, I thought you guys were more mature. You've been arguing about what to eat for dinner!" Homura scolded. Asuka put her hand on Homura's shoulder, and shook her head. "Homura-Chan, they're siblings." She reminded her. "Oh yeah..." Homura muttered. "What's that supposed to mean?!" The twins yelled in unison. "W-Well, going back to what Asuka was saying..." Homura started, backing away from the twins. "Why don't we just find a place that's normal, like... a diner, or something?" She finished. The two thought it over, then begrudgingly agreed. "Whatever." They said at the same time. 'Seriously, these two are way too similar.' Homura thought to herself.

They walked over to the diner, then got in cue. Asuka and Homura looked at each other, and nodded. "Whoa! Sorry guys, but something just came up, I gotta go!" Asuka lied, pretending to look at something urgent on her smartphone. "Ah, shoot! I have to cook today! See you guys next time!" Homura lied as well, running out of the store with Asuka. The twins were left dumbfounded, then looked at each other. "Excuse me, are you the couple that reserved table fourteen?" A hostess asked, pulling out two menus. "Uh, we're not a couple..." S/N started, but trailed off when she saw the hostess walk off to show them to the table. She looked at Y/N, who shrugged, and moved to follow the hostess. S/N did so as well, albeit with a small blush on her face.

The siblings sat in their seats, and began looking at their menus. Y/N found F/F on the menu, then set his menu down, and coughed to get S/N's attention, since a waitress came to get their drinks. "I'll get a F/D." Y/N told her. "And I'll get F/D." S/N added. Before the waitress left, however, she handed the twins a menu that had hearts emblazoned all over it. The waitress winked at S/N, then walked away. "I'll be back once you have your orders!" She said over her shoulder. S/N blushed, then looked forward, seeing Y/N was already skimming over it. "Y/N!" She whisper shouted. "What? Everything on here is cheaper." He replied. S/N blushed as a tick mark showed itself on her forehead, and she sighed, then pulled the menu in a way that they could both see it. 

"Mm... how about this one?" S/N suggested, pointing at a drink on the menu. It was punch mixed with various sweets, with one of those straws that has a double straw. "Really?" Y/N asked, cocking an eyebrow. "It's not like it matters! You said this stuff was cheaper." She retorted. "Whatever. Ah, here comes the waitress." He muttered. "Ready to order?" She asked. "Yeah, uh... Let us get the Lovey Dovey Lover's Drink, and the omelette for two." He told her. The waitress smiled, and scribbled down the order. "Of course. Here are your drinks, and I'll be right back with everything else." She told the two, then walked off. 

The two siblings sat there in an awkward silence, Y/N idly tapping his fingers on the table. S/N was trying not to let Y/N see her blush, since she was still nervous about going out with Y/N alone for the first time in a long time. Eventually, after some more agonizing silence, the waitress came back with their order, and smiled. "Aw, is this your first date?" She asked, noticing S/N was clearly a nervous wreck. "Y-Y-Yeah..." S/N replied shakily, trying not to look at the waitress. The waitress gave S/N a thumbs up, and whispered, "I'm rooting for you! Good luck!" Then walked away, for the last time.

Y/N and S/N began eating the omelette, but were interrupted by a maid. (Forgot to mention they're in a maid themed diner.) "Hey, you're supposed to be feeding it to each other." She told the twins. Both twins looked at each other, and glared. "Ah! You don't have to if you don't want to!" The maid fretted. The twins calmed down, and watched as the maid left. Y/N reached for his fork, but stopped when he saw S/N sticking her fork in his direction. "S/N, you know we don't have to-" S/N cut him off by stuffing the food in his mouth. "T-This is the one time I'm doing something like this for you, so you'd better appreciate it..." She mumbled. Now it was Y/N's turn to blush, and he leaned forward, biting the egg off of the fork. S/N immediately turned bright red, and hid her face. Instead of saying anything, she just started sipping through her straw, but pulled away when Y/N did the same. "Hey, hey. I don't have a disease, you know." Y/N grumbled. "T-That's not the problem here..." S/N murmured. 

-Later-

The twins walked out of the diner, and were greeted by Asuka, and Homura. "Hey guys. How was the food?" Asuka asked. Y/N shrugged in response, while S/N turned away. "S/N-Chan? Is something wrong?" Asuka asked. S/N just went to Homura, and hugged her tightly. "W-Whoa, there." Homura said in surprise. She looked at Y/N, who shrugged. Homura and Asuka looked at each other, and smiled. 'Looks like our plan worked.' They thought in unison.