New Arrivals -Special-

Y/N opened the door to his room, to see Asuka standing in front of it. In each of her hands was a broom. "You need something?" He asked, and she sighed. "Sort of, yeah." She replied, then held one of the brooms in out to him. "We need to clean up two of the unused rooms. We've got some new people coming to join us." She explained. Y/N took the broom, and sighed. "Alright. Let's get this over with..." 

-Thirty Minutes Later-

The couple sat on the unused bed as they chugged water, and Asuka was the first to stop drinking. "Phew... Anyways, apparently the new guys are transferring to us from an American school that's similar. Grandpa said it was something like 'long term studying abroad'." Asuka said, making Y/N chuckled. "Might be a good time to work on our English, then." He said, and Asuka joined in the laugh. "Yeah. Well, Grandpa said they'd be coming in the next few days, so we should be ready at any moment to greet them." She suggested, and Y/N nodded. "Yup. By the way, do you know how the new guys fight?"

-The Next Few Days-

Y/N strained as his arm was wrenched behind his back, and he was pressed against a nearby wall. "And that's how you force a bad guy into submission without a weapon." A feminine voice said. "Y-You speak Japanese?" Yagyuu asked, eyeing the young man that had Y/N against the wall. "Yup. Okay, let go of him, Jackal." She ordered, and the now named Jackal released Y/N. "Jeez, that kinda hurt. Did you use a pressure point?" Y/N asked, rubbing his arm. Jackal said nothing, but turned nervously to his partner. "Ah, he doesn't speak Japanese. He can understand it though." She explained, then looked Y/N up and down. 

"Ooh, my name's Asia, cutie." The girl said, stepping a little closer to him. "Uh-huh... well, name's Y/N. And this is my girlfriend, Asuka." He replied, gesturing to said young woman, who had puffed her cheeks. "Oh, you're taken? My bad." Asia apologized, then held her hand out to Asuka. "S-Sorry about that." She said, getting a reluctant handshake from Asuka. Jackal came to stand at Asia's side, and Y/N could get a better look at both of them. 

Asia was dressed like a detective that had just rolled out of bed. Her white dress shirt was buttoned haphazardly, and khaki pants covered her legs, which were tucked into black combat boots. The sleeves of her shirt were rolled up, showing black, fingerless gloves on her hands. Tossed loosely around her shoulders was a shoulder holster, which carried what looked like a Glock 17. She has wide hips, and her chest was about the same size as Asuka's. Her eyes are a mixture of gold and red, making a radiant amber color. Her long, brown hair is pulled into a neat updo.

(Like dis)

Not an inch of Jackal's body was visible, since he was decked out in full S

Not an inch of Jackal's body was visible, since he was decked out in full S.W.A.T. gear. He is fairly tall, about the same height as Y/N. He is muscular, and his posture never fell from a straight back.

(Explaining all the shit S.W.A.T. officers wear would take way too long, so have this lovely, branded picture instead.)

"Hm? Do you know any martial arts?" Katsuragi asked, eyeing Jackal up and down

"Hm? Do you know any martial arts?" Katsuragi asked, eyeing Jackal up and down. He nodded. "He knows Taekwondo, and Karate." Asia explained. "Ohoho, I want to spar with you some time soon!" Katsuragi snickered, clapping Jackal on the back. He rubbed the back of his neck, and shrugged. "So, I'm curious." Y/N started, getting the two's attention. "How do you guys fight?" He asked, and Asia smirked. She stood on the tips of her toes, and wrapped an arm around Jackal's shoulders. 

"Well, Jackal and I work as partners. He disables the bad guy, while I prepare to cuff him. If things get hairy, he disarms them, and that's when I go for the kill." Asia explained, and Y/N raised a brow. "That's when? So you haven't done it before. "Uh... well, no." Asia replied, Jackal shaking his head. "We're still trainees, so the most we've done is situational training." She explained, then looked up at him. "Sounds like you've got experience, though." She inquired. Asuka tensed up, but Y/N shrugged. "I was a mercenary for a while, kinda like S.W.A.T. for criminals." He replied. "Oh? I might have to take you in for that." Asia said half-jokingly. "Uh, do you know where you're at? None of what we do is legal." Y/N said exasperatedly. Asia thought for a moment, then laughed. "Yeah, I guess not." 

"Anyways... what do you guys do around here?" Asia asked, looking around the Ninja Room. "Well, not much when we're not in a fight." Katsuragi replied, then took out a very old game system. "You can use this, if you want." Just as she finished her sentence, the console shattered in her hands. She yelped, and hopped away from it. "...Or not." She laughed. Asia sighed, then got an idea. "Hey, we've got some stuff you might like! Wait here!" She grabbed her bag, and rushed off to the room she was assigned. Jackal just stood there for a moment, then followed her into the hallway. "They're... interesting." Ikaruga commented. "They're Americans." Y/N joked.

-A Few Hours Later-

Y/N and Jackal stepped outside of the academy, and watched from afar as the girls played video games on a Nintendo Switch. "Man, feels great out here." Y/N whispered. Jackal nodded, then turned when Y/N placed his hand on his shoulder. "You know... don't tell the girls I said this, but it's nice to have another guy around here." He said. Jackal registered what he said, then nodded. He took a notepad out of the bag on his waist, and scribbled something. Once he was done, he turned it face Y/N.

Notepad - I feel you. It was the same way for me back in America. T-T

"For real? I never would've thought..." Y/N muttered, then held his hand out. "Great to see we have something in common." He said, and Jackal shook his hand firmly.

-From Afar-

The girls paused the game, and turned to see what the two young men were doing. "Ooh." Asia said, leaning to get a better look. "Wha?!" Asuka gasped, her mouth agape. "Damn Asuka, you might get your man stolen by another man..." Katsuragi muttered. "N-NO!" Asuka squeaked, flipping over the couch to run outside. She launched herself into Y/N's side, catching both young men off guard. "You can't have him, he's mine!"

A/N - ...And done. Well, I hope you like the characters I made, and hopefully I can remember to implement them into future stories!