Experimenting -F/N/Asuka- (Lemon)

Y/N and F/N sat on the couch, watching cartoons. Asuka walked in, and walked up behind them. "Haven't you guys watched that same cartoon for a while?" She asked. "Nope." They answered simultaneously. Asuka giggled, which caught the twins' attention. "What's so funny?" F/N asked.

"Well, I just that it's funny how similar you two are. You both answer the same way, at the same time." Asuka explained, as the twins looked at each other. "I guess so." F/N said, before smirking. "I think he takes more from me." She said smugly. Y/N scoffed, and dug his finger into her cheek. "Excuse me? Tell me again who was here first?" He muttered, as F/N crossed her arms.

The two glared at each other, and literally butt heads. Asuka sweat dropped, and came in between them. "Okay, let's calm down..." She soothed. "Humph." They said, simultaneously once again. "Well, since the cartoon is over, is there something else you guys wanna do?" Y/N said, looking at the two girls. Asuka tapped her chin in thought, but F/N smiled seductively.

"I think I know something we could do." She replied, crawling over to him. Asuka stared with a small blush as F/N straddled Y/N's waist. "H-Hey! You can't do that here!" Asuka exclaimed, to which F/N smirked. "Oh. So it's fine anywhere else?" Asuka blushed harder, and latched onto Y/N's arm. F/N didn't take too kindly to that, so she grabbed Y/N by his other arm, and pulled him towards her.

"Go away! I met him first!" Asuka said, straining as she pulled. "Well- ngh! Well, he's MY other half!" F/N argued, tugging at his arm. Y/N sighed, since neither of the girls were strong enough to move him. "Hey, how about you stop before you hurt yourselves?" Y/N asked, which made both the girls blush. They both stepped in front of him, and crossed their arms.

"I don't hear you taking my side, Y/N." Asuka said, while F/N narrowed her eyes. "Surely you love your gorgeous genderbend more, right?" She threatened. Y/N looked between the two, then got an idea. He bent down, and hoisted the girls to hand over his shoulders. Asuka squeaked in surprise, but F/N only purred in anticipation. The two glared at each other, until they were dropped onto Y/N's bed.

"Kya! Y/N, what are you-" Asuka was cut off by F/N kissing her, and her eyes widened in surprise. She tentatively kissed, and the two began feeling each other up. F/N groped Asuka's breasts, which made her moan into the kiss. The two disconnected, Asuka breathing heavily as F/N continued to fondle her breasts.

Y/N cupped Asuka's cheek, and turned her to face him, then began making out. F/N unbuttoned Asuka's shirt, and was staring in awe at Asuka's glorious bust. She slid her hands underneath the bra, and tweaked Asuka's nipples. Asuka yelped, and turned to F/N, and retaliated. She poked and prodded at F/N's entrance, which made her breath hitch. They kissed once again, and F/N undressed herself at the same time.

Asuka pulled away from the kiss, her face crimson. "This... is the first time I've felt this way..." She whispered. F/N put her finger to Asuka's mouth, hushing her. "Shh. It's gets a lot better." She turned to Y/N, who was completely undressed. Both girls blushed at the sight of his body, and felt themselves get wet.

Y/N moved to the girls, and groped both of them, at the same time. Asuka moaned quietly, while F/N panted like a crazed animal. "Jeez, really doesn't take much to get you riled up, huh?" Y/N remarked, to which F/N barely nodded. He stooped over Asuka, who looked up at him expectantly.

He spread her legs, and moved her yellow panties to the side. Asuka let out a low moan as he entered her, while F/N watched, playing with herself. F/N got onto all fours, and started licking and sucking on Asuka's breasts, alternating between them. Asuka's moans got significantly louder, as sweat cascaded down her forehead.

Y/N thrusted faster, feeling Asuka's womanhood tighten around him. Y/N came inside of her, which made her moan loudly. As Y/N pulled out, F/N crawled on top of Asuka, and pressed their entrances together. "Come on Y/N, I won't wait any long-" Her sentence was cut off when Y/N suddenly shoved himself inside of her, and thrusted roughly.

Asuka looked up in wonder at F/N, whose face was the embodiment of ecstasy. The girls' breasts squished against the other's, their nipples rubbed against each other. F/N looked down, and began making out with Asuka again. The two moaned into each other's mouth, As Y/N's thrusts got rougher and faster.

He burst inside of F/N, who screamed in delight, as the sexual fluid filled her to the very brim. When Y/N pulled out, he noticed that both girls had so much semen inside of them, that both leaked out a little. F/N also took notice of this, and got into a sixty-nine position with Asuka. She began eating her out, desperately digging out any semen she could reach with her tongue. Asuka cried out in pleasure, then began doing the same. Y/N took this time to clean himself up, then towered over the two, who looked up at him nervously.

He flipped them both to lay on their stomachs, with their butts in the air. Y/N stuffed himself inside of Asuka, and fingered F/N at the same time. The two moaned in delight, and clasped the other's hand. Y/N pulled out of Asuka, then entered F/N, and thrusted harshly. He felt his end closing in, so he pulled out, and showered the two with the rest of his semen.

The two cried out as the were drizzled in his sperm, twitching at the warmth. They still held each other's hand, then began breathing heavily. F/N sat up, and began licking the semen off of Asuka, and when she finished, latched herself to a nipple, and sucked. Asuka cradled her head, and sighed in satisfaction.

Y/N plopped on the bed, and pulled the two close. Asuka nuzzled against him, while F/N continued sucking. 'I could get used to having her around...' Asuka thought to herself, as she pet F/N's head.