Civic Service -Mirai- (Skit)

Mirai walked to her friends, carrying a tray of cookies. "Hey guys! I finally was able to convince the boss to let me take some-" She cut herself off as she tripped on a rock, dropping the cookies. The Crimson Squad rushed to her aid, and pushed her to sit up. "Mirai, you okay?" Homura asked. "Yeah, but..." She looked down at the dirty cookies, crestfallen. "...I'm sorry." She whispered, her shoulders shaking. "H-Hey, it's not that serious! It's okay!" Yomi said, trying to console her friend. 

Before anyone could say anything else, the rapid taps of footsteps approached at lightning speed, alerting the Shinobi. Within a few seconds, Y/N rocketed into the cave, a trail of fire behind him. "Y-Y/N?! What are you-" Homura was interrupted by Y/N's glare. "Doing the world a favor." He declared, and raised his hand high, and bringing it down in Mirai's direction. Mirai looked up in shock, and her eyes grew wide as Y/N's hand got closer and closer to her head. She closed her eyes, awaiting her demise...

...Mirai opened one eye when she realized she was still breathing. There was a warm sensation on her head, and she looked up. Y/N was petting her head, with an extremely serious look on his face. "Y-Y/N?" She asked. "Feel better?" He asked, getting a nod. "Good. My work here is done." He said, and with that, ran out of the cave just as fast as he entered.