Chicken Attack! -Special-

Homura and her squad entered Hanzo National Academy through one of the windows, and started digging through the regular students' belongings. "Guys! I think I found a rich kid!" Homura whisper yelled, waving her friends over. They came to her side, and saw that she was holding a wallet that was bloated due to the amount of money that was in it. "Score! This could feed us for a long time!" Mirai replied silently. "This should be all we need. Let's go before we're caught." Homura whispered again, and her team nodded in unison.

Once outside of the academy, they started walking towards the gate, but were intercepted by none other than Hanzo, the owner of Hanzo National, and the legendary Good Shinobi. "Shit, the old geezer's here!" Mirai grumbled. Hanzo raised one hand from the chicken he held in his arms, and pointed at them. "Give that back! Otherwise you will regret it!" He bellowed. Homura smirked, and interlaced her fingers with the handles of her six katanas. "You're going to stop us alone?" She taunted. "Who told you I was alone?" Hanzo asked in return, and the girls started looking around frantically.

Hanzo started walking forward, making a weird, wolf-like howl. "What the hell..." Homura muttered.

Hanzo (Singing) - You should know that a man with the power of nature can bring you to the end of your luck...

Yomi - Is this happening?

Haruka - I'm here too, Yomi-Darling. It's happening.

Hanzo (Singing) - And you should know by my stride, and the look in my eye that you're about to be massively- forced to give up!

Homura - It feels like he was about to say something else...

Hanzo (Singing) - Chicken attack!

He let go of the chicken in his arms, which turned into a ninja with a masculine body wearing a white suit,and a chicken hood. He did several Jutsus with his hands, before dropping into a stance, and beckoning them to fight him with two fingers. "What a joke... let's get this over with." Homura muttered, and launched toward the Chicken Ninja. The Ninja ducked under her first swipe, then stomped on her foot, making her stumble away in pain. "Ow, son of a..." Homura groaned. Mirai and Yomi looked at each other, then nodded. 

Hanzo (Singing) - Watch your back, before it fades to black... They might look harmless, but they'll kick your non chicken ass! Go, chicken go!

As Hanzo sang, the Chicken Ninja successfully defeated both Yomi and Mirai with ease, then turned to the weakened group. They made a run for it, unknowingly leaving behind what they had come there for.

Hanzo - Chicken, we both know our mission is not done yet, we must not show mercy.

The chicken looked up at Hanzo, then pecked him.

Hanzo - Now, let's see what they stole...

Hanzo dug around in the bag the girls left behind, finding a wallet engorged with money.

Hanzo - Hm... I see.

-In The Forest-

The girls all stopped to take a rest, breathing heavily. "That... did not just happen." Homura grumbled, clenching the grass with her hand. "I'm afraid it did, Homura-Darling... as embarrassing as it is." Haruka consoled her leader. "Well... at least he didn't grope us this time." Mirai added, and the girls nodded in agreement. Just then, Hanzo popped out of the bushes, chicken in hand. "Seriously?! You already beat us, just let us go!" Homura shouted. Hanzo said nothing, so Haruka and Hikage decided to get back at him. But before they could attack...

Hanzo (Singing) - With the power of nature you're never alone, and you can't let evil run amok...

Haruka - Darling, this is getting old...

Hikage - Hush. Don't encourage him.

Hanzo (Singing) - Every beast, every tree, follows me to the end, and you're about to be massively FUCKED!

Homura - There it is...

Hanzo (Singing) - Chicken attack! Chicken attack! Watch your back, before it fades to black... they might look harmless, but they'll kick your non chicken ass!

The brawl started, and the Chicken Ninja took out Haruka first, then kicked Hikage through several trees. All the while, Hanzo started to yodel. 

Hanzo (Yodeling) - Go chicken, go! Now go, now fly! You own the sky!

The group ran away, but stumbled over a branch in unison, then turned to face Hanzo, who was looking down at them from where he stood.

Hanzo (Singing) - You're young and you're hungry, perhaps short on money, I give you this chicken today...

Hanzo held the chicken out to Homura, who looked surprised, but cradled the chicken once it was in her arms. 

Hanzo (Singing) - Its eggs for your dinner, its legs for next winter, you won't have to steal again...

The girls then watched as he disappeared with the fog of the forest. "Wow. Did that really just happen?" Homura asked. "Yes, Homura-Darling." Haruka answered, still not completely believing it either. Homura looked at the chicken in her arms, which looked back up at her, and tilted its head. "Well, now we have a chicken. What do we do with it?" Hikage asked. "We keep it in a coop, and take its eggs when it lays them." Yomi replied. Homura nodded, then remembered something.

She held the chicken in front of her, and let it go, watching as it turned back into the ninja. The ninja looked at them, and was visibly nervous. "So, Mr. Chicken. Mind showing us who you are?" Homura asked, pointing her swords at his throat. The ninja gulped, then pulled off his hood, revealing him to be none other than Y/N. "Wha- Y/N?!" The group said in unison. "Um... hi." He said nervously. Homura grumbled, then got an idea. She hooked her arm around his, and started dragging him back to the group's cave. "Oh, we'll have eggs, alright." She snarled in his ear. "W-What kind of eggs?!" Y/N asked. Homura caressed his cheek, with a slight hue of red on hers. "Homemade, all natural."