Classic -Yumi- (Lemon)

Yumi panted as Y/N hovered above her, their eyes staring into each other's. "Y/N..." She whispered. Y/N brushed her cheek with the back of his hand, which seemed to be the right move, since Yumi's breath hitched. "Yumi, you're the most beautiful woman I've seen in my entire life." He told her, making her smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him closer. Their lips connected, engaging in a short, buy passionate kiss.

When they pulled away, Y/N fondled her left breast through her sweater, Yumi moaning quietly in response. He gave the breast a final squeeze, then squeezed his head underneath her sweater, nipping and kissing her belly. She hugged his head closer to her body, and gasped when she felt kisses pepper her cleavage. "Y/N, I...!" She breathed, trying not to be too loud.

Knowing that Yumi was a bit older than most of the other shinobi, including himself, he knew exactly what to do to make her swoon. "Yumi, you're so cute..." As soon as those words left his mouth, Yumi's blush became three shades darker, and she mumbled, "No, I'm older than you..." Coming out from underneath her sweater, he cupped her cheek, and stared into her eyes. This proved to be a critical hit, since she looked away, her blush deepening.

Y/N gripped the hem of her sweater, then slowly raised it, revealing her G-Cup breasts to him. She blushed up at him, then reached around to her back, and unclipped her white bra. Letting the bra fall off of her, she squeezed them together with her arms, inviting him to come closer. "P-Please, touch me..." She whispered. Lowering his head, he licked from the bottom of one breast to the nipple, and nipped the nub a few times, before latching onto it. Yumi cried out in delight, and ran her hands through his hair.

Eventually Y/N detached from her breast, then gently flipped her over, with her butt in the air. Her skirt still covered her rear end, but just barely. Gripping both cheeks in his hands, he fondled the soft skin, then lifted her skirt. Underneath was a pair of pure white panties, which didn't surprise Y/N. "Yumi, you're so pure..." He whispered sultrily, then kissed her entrance through her panties. "Ah! Y/N, not there..." She cried out, turning to look back at him. Ignoring her, he ran his tongue along her entrance, poked it, then moved her panties to the side.

Digging in deep, he swirled his tongue around in her womanhood, making her gasp, and moan loudly. Her taste was sweet, but Y/N did not stay there for long. Standing on his knees, he took off his pants, then dry humped her through his underwear. Yumi was breathing heavily now, then she spread her legs wider, allowing Y/N entrance. "Y/N... you're the only person I'd do this for. Please... make me a woman." She said, looking back at him. "Yumi... I will." Y/N replied, taking off his boxers.

Yumi gasped at the size of Y/N's member, and closed her eyes in anticipation, feeling him slowly fill up her womanhood. She let out a low moan, then gasped when she felt it hit her barrier. Y/N looked into her eyes, and she nodded, her face flushing. He pushed in deeper, breaking past her barrier, and a little bit of blood trickled out of her womanhood. Yumi gasped in pain, and clutched the cushion she was on. Y/N reached around her, and fondled her breasts in an attempt to comfort her. She breathed heavily, her body growing accustomed to his length. "I'm okay now... please move." She whispered, wiggling her butt.

Y/N returned both of his hands to her butt, and pulled back, then gently thrusted back in all the way. Yumi moaned quietly, and Y/N repeated the action, speeding up a little. Yumi was rocking back and forth within the minute, and she was breathing heavily. "Ah! Wait, Y/N! If you do it too fast I'll..." She mumbled, digging her fingers into the cushion. "AH!" She screamed, and Y/N could feel her fluids coat his member, and she loosened her grip, her face pressing into the pillow her head rested on. Y/N sped up again, and Yumi gasped, looking back at him. "W-Wait! Not so- AH!" She cried out, feeling a warm liquid fill her womb.

Y/N pulled out, while Yumi caught her breath. "Yumi? Are you okay?" Y/N asked, gently shaking her shoulder. "I-I'm more than okay... I'm so happy..." She whispered, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Yumi..." Y/N replied, wiping the tear away. She sat up, wrapped her arms around him, then pushed him down, and straddled his waist. "Y/N... you've made me the happiest woman on Earth, I must return the favor." She declared, lowering herself onto his member. Both moaned in pleasure, while Yumi slowly gyrated, sending waves of pleasure through Y/N's body. Eventually, she lifted herself up again, and back down.

Yumi smiled down at him, then repeated the action, moaning quietly. Since Yumi was going kind of slowly, Y/N grabbed her hips, and helped her out. Her eyes widened in surprise, but before she could protest, Y/N lowered her back down, his member poking the entrance of her womb. "Y/N! I-It's so deep... I can feel it hitting my deepest parts..." She gasped, her movements speeding up. "Yumi, you're so tight!" Y/N grunted, and Yumi's blush darkened. "N-No... don't say that, it's e-embarrassing..." She mumbled. Pressing her hands on his chest, she sped up again, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room. "Y/N, Y/N, Y-Y/N!" She screamed, feeling herself cum for the second time.

Y/N didn't let her rest, though, since he clamped his hands onto her butt, and thrusted upward ruthlessly. "AH! Y/N!" Yumi cried out, trying to keep up with his moments. "Yumi...! I'm about to..." Y/N warned. Yumi just pushed down on him harder, and shaky smile on her lips. "T-That's fine. Let it out inside... I want it all inside!" She cried. Y/N grunted loudly, then released his second load directly into her womb. Yumi breathed heavily as it filled her up, and leaked out. Y/N sat up, and pulled Yumi close, and she did the same. She pulled away after a few seconds, then moved Y/N's head to rest on her chest. Y/N latched onto on of her nipples, and she stroked his hair, a dark blush still on her face. "Y/N... I love you." She whispered.