Lazy Day -Katsuragi- (Fluff)

Katsuragi coughed a few times, and groaned. Y/N took the thermometer from her mouth, and inspected it. "Yup, you've got a fever. Hold tight, I'll be right back." Y/N told her, setting the meter on her nightstand. She nodded groggily, then closed her eyes. Y/N got up from the edge of her bed, then went to the kitchen. 

He prepared his mother's recipe for chicken soup, then brought it back to Katsuragi, who opened one eye when she heard him approach. "Chicken... soup? Hehe... you're so cliche..." She mumbled, then broke into a coughing fit. "Take it easy, and try not to talk too much. I also brought you some water." He told her, helping her sit up, then handed her the glass of water. She gulped it down, and sighed when she finished it. "Alright, now eat up. I'll hang around if you want me to." He told her, and she nodded. 

Brushing some of her hair behind her ear, she scooped some soup into the spoon provided to her, then gulped it down with a loud slurp. "Whoa... this is... really good." She complimented, and Y/N smiled. "I'm glad. I'm sure my mother would be pleased." He replied, and watched as she ate the rest of the soup. 

After Katsuragi finished, she yawned, then laid back down. Y/N looked up from his book, and saw that she fell asleep. Standing up, he walked over to the bed, and inspected her. She looked fairly relaxed, although her breathing was a little irregular. He moved a stray strand of hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear. Sitting back down in the chair next to the bed, he slouched on the backrest, and pulled his shirt's collar to cover his mouth, and closed his eyes. 

-A Few Hours Later-

Katsuragi opened her eyes, and yawned. She stretched from where she lay, sprawling out on the bed. She felt better, but still incredibly tired. Hearing a low rumbling, she turned to her side, and saw Y/N sleeping, sitting in the chair still. His snore was quite loud, but was muffled by his collar. Smirking, she scooted closer to him, then fluttered her fingers on his side. He reacted a little, snorting in his sleep. Determined to mess with him a little before he woke up, Katsuragi repeated the action. This time Y/N stopped snoring, and stirred in his sleep. She did it once again, and she finally broke him. His eyes squeezed shut, he burst into laughter, which sounded strange since he was just asleep. Katsuragi burst out laughing as well, as Y/N rebooted his brain. 

Y/N hoisted himself up rest on the side of the bed, where Katsuragi was waiting. "Never... do that again. I thought I was going to die." He huffed, and she giggled, then pecked him on the lips. "Aw, you could never stay mad at me, right?" She asked, making puppy eyes. Y/N stared back into her eyes, then reached upward, and flicked her forehead. "Ouch!" She whined, then pouted. Y/N smiled, then stood up. "Well, how do you feel?" He asked, and she hummed. "Better. I think my fever is gone, but I still feel so tired." She admitted. "Alright, I'll leave you to get some more rest." He replied, but she grabbed his shirt. "Don't leave me alone..." She whispered, and he sighed.

"Well, what do you want me to do? I can't stay here all day." He told her, and she took a few seconds to think about it. "Ooh, how about we watch some movies?" She suggested, and he thought it over. "Well... alright. As long as you fall asleep at some point." He reminded her, and she cheered. Y/N stood by the bed, waiting for her to get up. "Well? We going?" He asked, and the realization on Katsuragi. "Uh... carry me?" She asked, holding her arms out to him. Y/N sighed, then scooped her into his arms bridal style. She blushed slightly as he carried her to the living, then set her on the couch. "Alright, what movie you wanna watch?" He asked, squatting in front of the entertainment center, digging through a pile of DVD cases. "Uh... Ooh, how about a Disney movie?" She asked, and Y/N chuckled. "You're such a kid." He teased, then inserted a random Disney movie into the DVD player. She pouted, but that faded when Y/N returned with a good amount of their favorite snacks. "Sweet." She murmured, taking a swig of F/S. 

Y/N sat on the floor in front of the couch, and Katsuragi noticed this. She tapped his shoulder, gaining his attention. "Yeah?" He asked, turning to her. She pat the spot in front of her, motioning for him to join her. "Eh? I won't fit on there. I'll be hanging off the side." He replied, and she frowned, then pat the spot again, harder this time. Y/N sighed, then stood up. Looking at the couch, he got an idea. Crawling behind her, he lifted her slightly so her body was resting on top of his, with her head on his chest. "This'll do." He grunted, shifting a little to get into a more comfortable position. Katsuragi blushed again, then cuddled closer to Y/N, and turned her attention to the movie. 

After a while, one of Disney's famous sad scenes played, and Katsuragi sniffed a little. "Aw, is this too sad for you? Need a tissue?" Y/N teased, making Katsuragi smirk. "O-Oh yeah? Don't think I forgot about the time you cried because you stubbed your toe." She fired back, and Y/N gulped. "Wha- that was ONE time!" He replied, trying to defend himself. "One time too many!" She laughed, poking his chin. He groaned, then smiled. "But if you tell anybody, I'll only kick your ass twice as hard than usual." Katsuragi threatened, and Y/N smirked. "Oh, I'm so privileged to have such a merciful girlfriend." He replied, and she nodded. "Yup, and you'd best not forget that!" She said.

-Another Few Hours Later-

Katsuragi opened her eyes, to see the room was dark, and the TV had a blue screen, indicating the movie had ended some time before. She once again heard Y/N's boisterous snoring, and turned body to face his. Slightly perturbed by the darkness of the room, she snuggled closer to him. Barely able to see him in the dark, she smiled, and pressed her ear to his chest. His heartbeat was steady, and calming. The relaxing thump-thump sound it made lulled her to sleep once again, safely wrapped in Y/N's arms.