Series of Unfortunate Misunderstandings Part 2 - Homura's Crimson Squad

-Homura-

Homura stood in front of the mirror, wearing a jacket that Y/N had let her borrow the day before. She turned, and looked at her backside. Her black panties were clearly visible, as she only wore the jacket and her underwear. She smiled and held it closer to her, feeling the warmth of the jacket wrapping her torso. She pulled the collar up to her nose, blushing as she took a small sniff. Y/N's masculine odor filled her nose, and she sighed happily. The door to her room opened, unbeknownst to her. "Hey Homura we're going to go watch a movie, do you want t-" Mirai stopped mid sentence, and took in the sight before her. She silently closed the door, and went back to her friends.

-Yomi-

Y/N walked into the sleeping area of the cave, to hear the sounds of struggling behind the cloth they used for a door. "Hey, are you okay in there?" Y/N called, not wanting to rudely barge in. "Y-Yes!" Replied Yomi, who continued to struggle with something. He heard Yomi yelp, and hit the ground. He walked in, worried about his friend. He found her with a sports bra tangled on her arms, her breasts uncovered. "G-GET OUT!" She screamed, making Y/N run for his life.

-Haruka-

Y/N walked into Haruka's lab, looking for her. He heard the clinking of glass, and went the source of the noise. He found her mixing two liquids, and started his way to her. She noticed him, and held her hand out. "Wait Y/N-Darling, the floor isn't dry-" Y/N slipped on a puddle of green liquid, and crashed into Haruka. He pushed himself off of the ground, feeling something soft and warm in his hand. He opened his eyes, and saw his hand covering Haruka's breast. He blushed, but Haruka moaned underneath him, squirming as his hand sunk deeper into her breast. He let go, and slowly backed out of the room. "Ah, how wonderful..."  Haruka moaned to herself.

-Mirai- 

Mirai looked up at the top shelf of the team's weapon rack. She hopped and reached, unable to grab her weapon. She sighed in annoyance, then noticed Y/N walk by. "Y/N! Can you help me up?" Y/N squatted, and Mirai sat on his shoulders. He stood up, as Mirai continued to reach for her weapon. Homura walked in, and sweatdropped at what she saw. "What are you guys doing?" She asked, causing Mirai to blush bright red. "H-He's just giving me a piggyback ride!" Mirai shouted, making Y/N blush. "W-What?!" He exclaimed, making Homura chuckle. "I knew you guys were chummy, but I didn't think..." Mirai covered her ears, not wanting to hear anymore. "AHHHH! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" 

-Hikage-

Y/N watched as Hikage stared at the cat opposite of her, neither showing any emotion in their gaze. He squatted, and began to pet the cat's head. The cat purred, breaking Hikage out of her trance. She watched as Y/N pet the cat, then looked at Y/N. She took Y/N's hand, and put it on her head. Y/N sweatdropped, but began petting her head. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his palm on her head. Homura came out of the bushes, holding a stick covered in berries. "Hey guys, I found some-" She stopped mid sentence, watching as Y/N pet Hikage's head. She put her hand on her own head, getting a little jealous of Hikage. She walked out of the bushes, startling both of her friends.