Karma -Ryoubi- (Lemon)

Y/N tapped on the counter in front of him, frustrated. 'Damn her... she's been emasculating me for the past week... I have to do something.' He thought, reminiscing on the week before. Ryoubi suddenly opened the door to their bedroom, wearing her 'S&M' outfit. It was a green plaid skirt with a black garter belt underneath, and white crop top button up that hung open. "Oh, Y/N~" She cooed, cracking a whip in her hands. Y/N flinched, and shakily turned to her. She smirked, and lifted his chin with her index finger. "That scared face of yours is always so cute..." She whispered. She then lashed at him, the whip cracking as it struck the desk he was at. He stumbled out of his chair, falling on his back, Ryoubi stooping over him. "Pathetic. You let someone so much smaller than you dominate you? You're a failure as a man." She insulted, her eyes narrowing.

Y/N backed away from her, looking around the room. 'There's no weapons in here, and she's too small for me to fist fight, I'll tire myself out before I land a hit...' He thought. He ended up bumping the back of his knees on the bed frame, and they buckled instinctively. He fell backward, the bed making a 'Pomf' sound. Ryoubi crawled on top of him, sitting on top of his legs, so he couldn't move. "Aw, what's wrong?" She asked, running her hand on the zipper of his jeans. "You want me to unzip it, right?" She asked, grabbing the zipper, but her hand remained idle. Y/N grit his teeth, which caught her attention. "Oh? Getting angry, are we? I think that deserves a reward..." She started, undoing the zipper, and pulling his erection out. "...A small one." She finished. Ryoubi smirked down at him, and hovered her hand above his phallus. She then began to stroke the air around it. "You want me to do this, right? I won't know unless you tell me." She teased. "Quit screwing around! If you're gonna do it, do it seriously!" Y/N barked, and Ryoubi narrowed her eyes.

"You scum. Who told you that you could talk back to me?" She demanded, squeezing his member. Y/N grunted in an attempt to keep himself from crying out in pain. "That's... playing dirty..." He muttered. "Humph. You should be glad I didn't do this to your balls." She told him, squeezing again. Y/N grit his teeth, then felt something in his mind snap. He spread his legs out, gaining control of his legs once again. Before Ryoubi could say, or do anything, he lunged at her, knocking her on her back on the bed. "Kya!" She cried out, now looking up into Y/N's face. "W-What are you doing?" She asked, squirming underneath him. "L-Let me go!" Y/N growled, and lowered his face to her neck. "You're in for a world of pain." He said, then nipped her neck. "O-Ow, that hurt!" She cried out. "That isn't even the beginning." Y/N growled again, flipping her on her back.

Her butt sticking in the air, Ryoubi looked back at him, her eyes wide. "N-No, you can't be serious..." She mumbled, and tried to crawl away. Y/N slapped her butt once, a red hand print left behind. "OW!" She cried out, stopping in her tracks. "I think you need more than that, don't you think so, too?" Y/N asked her, slapping her other cheek. "N-No! Please stop, it hurts!" She begged. Y/N took this moment to examine her closely. Her plump behind had red hand prints on both cheeks, and she had tears in the corner of her eyes. "You're so cute." Y/N said, grabbing a handful of her butt, his hands sinking into the soft flesh. Ryoubi blushed, and let out a quiet moan from the contact. He unclipped her lingerie, and let it slide off of her hips. She gasped in surprise, her womanhood now completely exposed to him. She buried her face in the bed, completely embarrassed.

He ran his index finger along her entrance, making her squirm in anticipation. Y/N repeated the action multiple times, until Ryoubi cried out in protest, "P-Please, just put it in!" Y/N smirked, and rubbed the tip of his member against her entrance. "Put what in?" He asked, making her grit her teeth. "Just put your dick in me, you shithead!" She barked. Y/N narrowed his eyes, and slapped her butt again, even harder than before. "Ow!" Ryoubi complained, a single tear running down her cheek. "I-I told you, didn't I?" She asked, wiping the tear away. "You did, but not the right way." He told her, slowly raising his hand. "I-I get it, okay?!" She begged, Y/N stopping his hand. "What is it, then?" He asked. Ryoubi gulped, then whispered, "P-Put it in me... your dick..." Y/N started pushing in, but only the tip. Ryoubi noticed this, and whined. "S-Stop being so mean! Put it all in me! Push all the way inside!" She shouted. Y/N pushed all the way in without hesitation, Ryoubi crying out in pleasure.

Ryoubi closed her eyes, but opened them when she didn't feel any movement. Looking back at Y/N, she saw he was just sitting there, a blank look on his face. "W-Why are you just sitting there? Get on with it..." She mumbled, wiggling her butt, sending a nice feeling through Y/N's body. "If you say so." Y/N replied. He pulled all the way out, then rammed back in. Ryoubi gasped, her face smushed into the soft mattress. "H-Hey! Not so rough!" She scolded, tapping his leg. "I-If you're g-going to be mean, a-at least fuck me gently..." She whimpered, rubbing her sore behind. Y/N scoffed, then pulled back a little, and thrusted back in. He repeated this, finding a tempo that satisfied him. Ryoubi, however, was struggling to keep up. "W-Wait, too f-fast..." She mumbled, her arms giving out. She landed on the mattress, and pulled a pillow over to cushion herself. Y/N groped her butt as he thrusted, and watched her face slowly change.

Growing tired of the tempo, Y/N sped up again, and Ryoubi looked back at him again, her eyes wide. "W-Wait, if you go t-that fast, I'll..." She trailed off, her mouth slowly curling into a smile. "I-I'll break... you'll break me..." She mumbled, the blush on her face deepening to a dark crimson. Y/N smirked, and tightened the grip on her butt, and started thrusting roughly again. "I'm breaking... I'm breaking... I'm... I'M BREAKING!" She screamed, her fluids coating Y/N's member. Angered, Y/N slapped her butt once again, and she cried out, in pleasure this time. "You came before I did, that was your punishment." He told her, turning her head to face him. "I-I'm sorry... I won't do it again..." She mumbled, her face wrought with ecstasy. "Oh? Your ahegao is pretty nice." He complimented, giving her a gentle slap to the cheek to say 'Good Job'. "T-Thank you... I'm happy you like it..." She replied. "I think you deserve a reward for that, here it comes..." He told her, pulling out. He ejaculated all over her back and butt, the girl squirming from the warmth. "T-Thank you... I love it..." She whispered.

-Ten Minutes Later-

Y/N opened his eyes, and looked around. 'Huh? What happened?' He wondered. He heard a soft snore next to him, and looked to his side. There lay a naked, and very happy Ryoubi, snuggling against his chest. 'Ehhh?' He thought. She smiled, and cuddled up closer. Y/N just sighed, then smiled, pulling her closer. 'This isn't so bad...' He thought, Ryoubi's soft brown hair rubbing against his cheek.