State Of Mind (Lore)

A/N - Hey guys. I'm making a new type of scenario, lore scenarios. These scenarios will contain small bits of information on Y/N, his family, his abilities, his relationships, etc. That's about it, hope you enjoy.

Y/N sat on the floor cross legged, and looked up at Sayuri. "So, what does this exercise do?" He asked, watching the other Shinobi with him do the same. "It will relax you, and clear your mind of distractions." She explained, and he nodded. She assumed the same position, and closed her eyes. "Close your eyes, and let your emotions run free." She said. Y/N did as he was told, closing his eyes.

His mind completely blank, he could feel his raw emotion flow through his body. Though, it seemed the Shinobi around him could feel it as well. Some grew uneasy, and others began to feel sick to their stomachs. Even Sayuri became unnerved, opening one eye to see what was going on. A dark red aura surrounded Y/N, permeating from his very soul. Sayuri began to see things, some of them... quite disturbing.

She saw Y/N in his armor, slaughtering people by the dozen, for no obvious reason. Their blood coated his armor and axe, dripping to the ground occasionally. Children ran from him, but he did nothing to them. Finishing them off would be too easy. Too soft. He would watch with great interest as they starved, or were picked off by beasts. Afterward, he would pile the corpses in a big pile, and burn them. Red eyes burned bright from the darkness that was made by his helmet, and flared into Sayuri's, as if she were standing in front of him.

Sayuri gasped when she returned to reality, and hastily looked up to check on her students. Most were unconscious, the ones who hadn't passed out were hyperventilating, their eyes wide in terror. Y/N, however, was still as ever, his eyes still closed. Sayuri rushed over to him, and shook him by the shoulders. His eyes flew open, stretched wide in surprise. "Wha-What's going on?!" He asked, looking around frantically. Sayuri was completely bewildered, in disbelief that Y/N was completely fine.

"Uh... what did you feel?" She asked, and Y/N rubbed his chin. "I don't know how to explain it... it was kind of a feeling of... peace. Like I was in a familiar place." He explained. Sayuri raised a brow, but nodded. "I see... well, I will tell you one thing." She started, and he looked up at her as she stood. "Try to stay innocent as long as you can." She muttered. Y/N was about to ask what she meant, but she left before he could.