Warm to The Touch -Yumi-

Y/N sat up from his bed. stertching his back. He smacked his lips a few times, then looked out the window. "Wow!" He exclaimed, a smile strecthing across his face. White snow covered the ground, and ice built around the edges of his window. He quickly threw on some warm clothing, and ran outside.

Once outside, he scanned the area around him. He noticed a head of light grey hair, and icy blue eyes. Yumi sat about twenty feet away, watching snowflakes flutter and fall to the ground. She wore a light brown jacket, with a white sweater underneath. Below that she wore light brown skirt, paired with white thigh high socks. She noticed Y/N staring in awe at her. She waved to him, and he went to her. When he got there, she pat the spot next to her. Y/N sat next to her, still slightly staring. Yumi smiled and said, "Y/N, it's rude to stare." He snapped out of his trance, and laughed nervously.

"Hehe, sorry. It's just... You're really beautiful." Y/N complimented, making Yumi blush. She played with a strand of her hair, smiliing shyly back at him. He realized what he said, and scratched the back of his neck, blushing. "Well, now that I've officially made this situation awkward, would you like to build a snowman?" Y/N asked, making Yumi giggle. "Yes, Y/N. I would love to." With that, they both began their work. Y/N rolled snow into three sections, while Yumi looked for sticks and rocks. After Y/N stacked the sections on top of each other, Yumi put the sticks and rocks onto the snowman. They took a step back to admire their work.

Y/N smiled at the snowman, while Yumi shivered next to him. "Wait, you can get cold?" Y/N asked, making Yumi blush in embarrassment. "Yes, even I have my limits." She said, hugging herself. She heard the rustle of clothing next to her, and turned to Y/N. He held his jacket open, inviting her to come closer. "Come here, Yumi. I'll keep you warm." He said, making her blush slightly. She stepped closer to him, and turned her back to him. He wrapped her in his jacket, and closed it around her.

She snuggled closer to him, absorbing his body heat. "Y/N... How are you always so warm?" Yumi asked, making Y/N chuckle. "I think it's a benefit from my abilities, being in the fire element and all." He replied, making her giggle. "That makes sense. Do you want to go back inside? I could make us some hot chocolate." She offered. Y/N rested his chin on the top of her head, weighing his options. "That sounds good." He decided, still leaning on her. "Y/N, I'm not a head rest." Yumi said, making Y/N laugh. "But you're the perfect height!" He countered, making Yumi pout.

"Okay, so how are we going to get back inside?" Y/N asked, making Yumi hum in thought. "Oh, I know!" Y/N said, taking a step forward. Yumi stumbled a little bit, looking up at him. "When I say, take a step forward." Y/N explained, and Yumi nodded. "Now," They take a step forward. "Now." They take another step forward. "Okay, let's keep at this pace." Y/N, as they continued their way to the academy. Yumi's face flushed red, feeling his warmth still seepig into her body. 'His body is so close to mine... I can feel his muscles move every time he does.' She thought as they approached the door. Once inside, Y/N released Yumi, and she sighed in relief. 'That was close... I almost...' She thought, feeling her lower area's excitement die down.

"Happy to be out of the cold?" Y/N asked, making Yumi flush red. "Y-Yes..." She stuttered, making Y/N tilt his head. "Well then, let's get on that hot chocolate, and maybe we can watch a movie." Y/N said, making Yumi beam. They both headed into the kitchen, and got the ingredients ready. Y/N set the bag of marshmallows on the counter, and turned to Yumi, to find her trying to reach for a bag of cocoa mix on top of the fridge. Y/N reached up, and grabbed the cocoa for her. She puffed her cheeks, which made Y/N chuckle.

After the hot cocoa was ready, they set the coffee table, placing the bag of marshmallows there as well. As the movie played, Yumi snuggled closer and closer to Y/N. She got so close to the point where her breasts pressed against his side. "Y/N..." Yumi murmured, pressing her face to his shoulder. "Yes?" Y/N asked, looking to her. Consequently, he ended up looking straight into her cleavage. He averted his eyes, not wanting to be yelled at. He felt Yumi shuffle around, until she straddled his waist. "Yumi?" Y/N asked, looking into her eyes. She put a finger to his mouth, hushing him. "Y/N, I've held these feelings in my heart for a long time... And I think now is the time to let you know." Yumi said, her cheeks turning red.

"Y/N... I love you." Yumi said, resting her hands on his chest. Y/N smiled up at her, and sat up. He connected his lips with hers, causing her to instantly melt into his arms. The kiss grew deeper and got more passionate, and Y/N gradually pushed her onto her back. Once they separated, Yumi breathed heavily, her face crimson red. "Y-Y/N..." Yumi whispered, cupping his cheeks in her hands. He covered her hand with his own, overlapping hers. Y/N leaned forward and whispered, "Do you wanna go further?" Yumi nodded, her eyes glowing with excitement.

Y/N grabbed a marshmallow from the bag, and put one half of it in his mouth. Yumi looked confused, until Y/N lowered himself to her. She bit into the marshmallow, and started chewing. Y/N began chewing as well, and they both continued this, until there was so little of the marshmallow left, they felt their tongues touch. They fought for the last piece of the marshmallow, their tongues wrestling and pushing the marshmallow into their owner's mouth. Yumi won, and swallowed the marshmallow, while still connected to Y/N in their kiss. After they pulled away, Yumi looked hazily up at him, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Y/N... That was the most pleasurable feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life..." Yumi murmured, and Y/N pecked her on the lips. "If you want... We could do something that will feel even better..." He whispered. Yumi shuddered, feeling his husky voice stimulate her ears. She grabbed his hand, and put it on one of her breasts. Y/N began massaging her breast, making her moan quietly. Her icy blue eyes stared into his E/C ones, and looked to the side, blushing crimson. "P-Please be gentle..." She whispered.

A/N - Sorry, but I gotta be evil just this once. This will be continued, in the next chapter of the lemon book.