Anytime, Anyplace (Full) -F/N&Asuka- (Lemon)

F/N sat quietly next to Asuka as the two watched cartoons.

She was extremely bored, and very frustrated, since Y/N was currently not around to satisfy her. She glanced at Asuka, who was nibbling the end of a pocky, then got an idea. She crawled close to the girl, and bit into the other end of the stick. Asuka got flustered, and couldn't act quickly enough to escape from F/N. F/N immediately closed the gap between their lips, nipping and licking at Asuka's.

Asuka wouldn't open her mouth, so F/N reached downward, groping one of Asuka's sensitive breasts. Asuka cried out in pleasure, giving F/N enough time to force her tongue inside of Asuka's mouth. F/N's tongue battled with Asuka's, one trying to stay in, while the other tried to to push it out.

Eventually though, Asuka gave in. F/N slowed her pace, the kiss becoming more sensual and passionate. After about five minutes, F/N pulled away, panting quietly. She lapped up the string of saliva that connected their mouths, and giggled when Asuka looked up at her surprise. "Now... it's about time..." F/N whispered, holding up three fingers. She lowered one as a second passed, and as soon as the last one was down, Y/N walked into the Ninja Room.

"Hey guys, I've got the groceries..." He trailed off as he saw the position his female counterpart and girlfriend were in. F/N was laid across Asuka, and their breasts pressed together through their shirts. He said nothing, but started unbuckling his belt, F/N licking her lips as he approached.

"I'm not even gonna ask why you're violating my girlfriend, because I think I know why." Y/N said as he stood behind F/N and Asuka. "I don't think you- ahn!" F/N cried out when she felt Y/N's hand smack her butt, leaving a red mark. "That's what you wanted, isn't it?" Y/N demanded, smacking again. "Ah~ Yes! I love it when you get rough!" F/N gasped, leaning her head into Asuka's neck. Watching the girl on top of her get spanked made Asuka blush brighter, and she couldn't take her eyes off the ecstatic face F/N was making.

Distracted, Asuka continued to stare at F/N, but yelped when she felt Y/N's member fill her up. She looked up at her boyfriend, who was thrusting at a moderate pace, and slapped F/N's behind every few seconds. The two girls moaned almost in sync, their bodies rubbing against one another.

Y/N pulled out of Asuka, and pushed his way into F/N through her back entrance. F/N's eyes widened in shock, and she found herself incapable of speaking, the pleasure being too much for even herself to take. Asuka pouted, then got an idea. She slid underneath F/N, stopping when the girl's breasts dangled above her. "A-Asuka-Chan... what are you-?!" F/N gasped when she felt Asuka's teeth graze her left nipple, and looked down. "It's payback for your constant sexual harassment! I swear, *Slurp* you're worse than Katsu-Nee!" Asuka replied, then grabbed the breast and wrapped her lips around it.

"W-Wait you two..." F/N pleaded, feeling her back entrance tighten around Y/N's phallus. This nearly made Y/N release, but he kept his composure. Leaning forward, he groped F/N's breasts from behind, including the one Asuka was latched on to. The addition of the rubbing on F/N's suckled breast made her whimper, and she gasped when she felt warm milk leaving her breast, flowing into Asuka's mouth. Asuka closed her eyes as she drank, and reached lower to play with F/N's womanhood.

"W-Wait... I can't... mm..." F/N tried her best to keep her balance, but Y/N's relentless assault from behind made her arms give out. Collapsing into the cushion of the couch, F/N could feel her conscious fluttering away, like a butterfly that had just begun to lifted off. Noticing this, Asuka wriggled back up, and lifted F/N's face to hover above her own. F/N's didn't have her usual erotic expression, but one of pure bliss. Smiling, Asuka lowered the girl's face until she could connect their lips. Surprisingly, she could feel F/N kissing back, but softly. F/N's long H/C hair flowed down on either side of Asuka's head, which she ran her finger through gently.

Y/N seemed to be reaching his end, as he started thrusting very roughly over his frantic pace from before. F/N felt his member get bigger inside of her, and felt her lady juices flow out, her cries muffled by Asuka's kiss. Right after, Y/N could hold it no longer, and released inside of F/N's back entrance. F/N detached from the kiss, and let out slow, high pitched gasp. The warm sensation of Y/N's seed flowing into her was the last she could bear.

Slowly, she lowered herself to lay on top of Asuka, and closed her eyes. Pulling out, Y/N sighed in satisfaction as Asuka crawled over to lick the excess semen off of his member. When she finished, she turned back to F/N, who was now sound asleep, letting out adorable snores every time she breathed.

"Ah... I'm pooped." Asuka whispered, laying next to F/N. Seeing F/N's still uncovered chest reminded her of what she did before, and she resumed the action. "You're still doing that?" Y/N asked, putting his clothes back on. Asuka detached from F/N's breast. "Leave me alone. You do the same thing all the time." She shot back, then resumed sucking on F/N's tender nipple. "I guess you're right about that." Y/N chuckled, then picked both F/N and Asuka up at the same time, then laid himself on the couch, resting them on top of him. "I'm gonna... *Yawn* I'm gonna take a nap..." He murmured, closing his eyes. Asuka smiled, and looked  at the two.

"Ah... they're both big sleepyheads afterwards. Oh well." She whispered, burying her face into F/N's cleavage, closing her eyes as well.